Apparel General Thread

Gratz and yes, I got the last one to complete the set of Faction Exploration Suits…

That makes a total of 773 different Men’s and Women’s Apparel items in my collection…

1 Like

Did you get the Bioadaptive Mask yet?

No, I missed out on adding both the Men’s and Women’s Proven Bioadaptive Masks to my collection…

I waited for the Market price to go down as supply went up when they were first implemented… Unfortunately due to their limited availability, the exact opposite happened, price went up and supply went down…

Currently there is 1x Men’s Proven Bioadaptive Mask available in Jita but I can’t justify spending 170 bill ISK for it…

Yeah, I thought I’d mention that to you, I saw it as well. It’s the first one I’ve seen on the market for a long time. But that price is quite flattering, yup.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ve seen it there for a couple of weeks now… I even checked Public Contracts but no go…

I hope the price will go down but I highly doubt it’ll happen… Mainly because it’s the only one available…

It seems CCP has removed the limited time Breakthrough Pack which was originally posted as available until Jan 7, 2026… That pack contained various items along with the newly released Men’s and Women’s Faction Exploration Suits…

Have no fear, those suits are now available in the NES for 250 PLEX each…

I don’t know how long they’ll be available, possibly for the duration of the new Winter Nexus Event… Anyway, for those who didn’t buy the pack or purchase the suits from the in-game Market, this is more than likely a last chance opportunity to get them…

Since there’s only one week left to 2025, I highly doubt CCP will implement any other new Apparel items this year…

And just to recap for this year, 2025, CCP has implemented a total of 13 new Apparel items:

Men’s ‘Crisis Event’ Drifter Plugsuit
Women’s ‘Crisis Event’ Drifter Plugsuit

Men’s Cluster Champion Frame
Women’s Cluster Champion Frame

Sleeve - ‘Bloodfire’ (Right)

Men’s Amarr Empire Exploration Suit
Women’s Amarr Empire Exploration Suit
Men’s Caldari State Exploration Suit
Women’s Caldari State Exploration Suit
Men’s Gallente Federation Exploration Suit
Women’s Gallente Federation Exploration Suit
Men’s Minmatar Republic Exploration Suit
Women’s Minmatar Republic Exploration Suit

Last year CCP implemented 9 different Apparel items so yeah, not too shabby…

Anyway, keeping this thread updated with new Apparel items being implemented into the game has definitely helped boost my own collection… Currently I now have a total of 773 different Men’s and Women’s Apparel items…

2 Likes

@DeMichael_Crimson do you know where these are coming from:

It’s probably buried somewhere under these 367 posts, but maybe you can save me some scrolling?

1 Like

These were a reward for the Federation Day Propaganda Contest in YC123.

Truly wild, mostly uneducated guess at a price for the uniform nowadays would be 90-130B.

3 Likes

Yeah, @Heiwari is correct…

In 2021, CCP gave out 3 complete sets (Men’s & Women’s Commander’s Jacket & Pants) for all 4 main Factions as rewards for each Factions Propaganda contest…

4 Faction Propaganda Contests with 3 sets rewarded in each contest = 12

There were also several honorable mentions in each contest who received a limited edition Propaganda Medal for that Faction… I was one of the honorable mentions in 3 of the contests, Amarr, Caldari and Gallente… Definitely disappointed I didn’t get one for Minmatar… Even more so for not winning a set of Faction Commander’s Dress Apparel…

Anyway, here’s a screenshot of the Medals on my character info box..

Oh yeah, CCP also gave out a few sets of the Faction Commander’s Dress Apparel and Propaganda Medals as rewards for contests during FanFest…

2 Likes

Uh, pretty much impossible to get then. Shame. Those are really well-made outfits.

1 Like

It could have been available around 10~20 B ISK right after the release of them.

Currently, probably nearly impossible to retrieve any of them in reasonable price.

1 Like

There was also an other way to aquire (at least the Minmatar) uniform. CCP had a twitch-lore quiz. I think that was how Khaprice got her attire if I remember correctly.
I think they had 3 quizes, Arsia won one as well… the third one I don’t remember.

1 Like

Just a little update to keep the thread alive…

As we head into March 2026, so far this year no new Apparel items have been released…

However the recently released Men’s and Women’s Faction Exploration Suites for Amarr, Caldari, Gallente and Minmatar are still available in-game from the NES (New Eden Store)…

What they should release is an Apparel SKINR, so people could create uniforms or gadgets for their Corporations and Alliances. Use the same process like for ships and they sell PLEX like mad… just sayin’

Everything needed for it is already there, they can just use the same colours, patterns and KERR-materials, the only thing needed is another interface to create them. A two day job for an experienced programmer. -_-

What I read is a five minute job for an intern with an LLM.

Nah, I always plan with am internal testing phase and a code peer review by some comrades… but well, maybe my standards are higher than CCPs, who knows ^^

1 Like

I assume it will be coming at some point. CCP hasn’t mentioned anything in that direction, but it’s kind of logical to go that way. It would increase PLEX sales, so I see no reason not to do it.

CCP has implemented a major update for the Catalyst expansion which, among other things, brings us the Gallente Election Event… For this event CCP has added two new limited time game packs, one of which, the ‘Paragon of Democracy Pack’, includes two new Apparel items…

Paragon of Democracy Pack - $80
1,000 PLEX
648,000 Skill Points
Genius ‘Boost’ Cerebral Accelerator = +12 Attributes
SKINR Materials:

  1. Villore Viridescent Nanocoating - Limited x 9
  2. Intaki Emerald - Limited x 6
  3. Liberty’s Wings - Limited x3

Ship Skins:

  1. Eris Pride of the Federation SKIN
  2. Oneiros Pride of the Federation SKIN
  3. Myrmidon Navy Issue Pride of the Federation SKIN
  4. Megathron Navy Issue Pride of the Federation SKIN
  5. Thanatos Pride of the Federation SKIN

Apparel:

  1. Men’s Select Freedom Combat Suit
  2. Women’s Select Freedom Combat Suit

Men’s Select Freedom Combat Suit

Women’s Select Freedom Combat Suit

Note: The Combat Suits will probably become available from the in-game Market as the event progresses…

1 Like

OK, seems CCP has added new apparel… However I’ve looked in-game on Market, in Contracts, in the NES, even checked their web site for game packs, etc and couldn’t find them anywhere..

Anybody have any info on these?

Patch Notes for 2026-04-14.1

Miscellaneous:

  • New apparel ‘Humanitarian’ T-shirt YC 128 is added.

1 Like