April 2019 Release - General Feedback

I love this patch. Now i have 45 EUR more per month and time for playing other games. Thank you very much :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This lighting change is terrible. Revert it.

(Among other things, it destroys the distinctive coloring of Amarr ships.)

1 Like

Iā€™m neither someone whoā€™s used such tactics nor someone whoā€™s fallen prey to them (I have almost always resisted the urge to shoot suspects in HS with a few exceptions very carefully chosen)ā€¦

But I do have to say that such dick tactics in HS are a big part of EVE. Iā€™d say suspect baiting in HS is just as much an important ā€œyou are not 100% safe anywhere in this game but an NPC stationā€ feature of HS space as ganking is, love it or hate it.

1 Like

Theyā€™ll just have to join the corp in the war now. Not ideal, butā€¦ still doable.

Pix Severus is the king of MTU-killing, good luck to anyone else on taking the crown. :wink:

I agree. ESPECIALLY in Amarr NPC stations. Not sure Gallente/Caldari/Minmatar needed any darkening, but Amarr sure did. Before the previous station interior changes, I liked the Amarr interior a lot more. This weekā€™s change restores Amarrian station interiors to their previous glory to me.

Iā€™m not happy CCP, when is the lighting in stations going to be fixed? itā€™s way too dark! and has been for few days now

Perhaps you should pay your electricity bills. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I agree, Iā€™m surprised people are complaining. I was going to post a tongue-in-cheek complaint that the lighting change is terrible bacause I never want to undock!! My ships are so beautifulā€¦

1 Like

New patch works great for me, the new lighting effects are super nice I think.

Nice job CCP

2 Likes

WOOT!! Two positive posts in a row, letā€™s keep this up!
Letā€™s give the good folks at CCP some love, they deserve it :))

2 Likes

Yep yep, ships are now so much looking better with better visible details and thatā€™s what is most important about hangar right? To see your gorgeous ship and those expensive SKINs :sunglasses:

2 Likes

By the way the abyssal Gila SKINs are especially great to look at now that the background is not so bright. :star_struck:

3 Likes

Honestly, what highsec pvp is left? Suicide ganking? There is a reason why players have been fleeing this game ever since ccp decided to make it safer and softer.

Also what ever happened to htfu? Where are these aggrieved individuals who didnā€™t know that attacking someone who was suspect baiting meant that you were getting them and whatever gang you they had. This meant that you could get decent small gang content. The whole trick being convincing the other side to engage by letting them think they had the edge. Now this consensual small group content is wiped away. Why not just go all the way and make high sec a safe zone just like wow? Your 95% there already.

1 Like

The days of htfu and eve being hardcore pvp where you are not safe anywhere are long gone. I wish we could roll this game back to 2010. It was so much more fun then.

1 Like

Still no fix?ā€˜ :smirk:

1 Like

Turn up your graphics. CCP is moving away from DX9, Itā€™s not 2008 anymore.

1 Like

Iā€™m running DirectX 12 on a RTX 2080 Ti ā€¦ :crazy_face:

I have the same problem. But it is weird how this bug shows up. On my main account I encounter this bug let say every 10 logins. But on my alt account I encounter that bug almost every time I login that alt. :thinking:

First thing I do when I log in is hit Alt-A on each toon to bring up my character sheets and look at my skillqueues. As soon as it opens, the weird highlighting on the eve menu sidebar goes away, soā€¦ just open your character sheets, folks.

It doesnā€™t need to be Character sheet, Any window that you open removes bugged icons.