[ARC] Joined operation request to the Empires, EDENCOM and loyal capsuleers

The absolute ■■■■■■■ irony of a Triglavian sympathizer objecting to somebody ‘leading an army into their home’ is hilarious.

5 Likes

Okay, so, you have of course a counter-proposal? I mean, you’ve been there a while; maybe you have some ideas for how to help captive populations de-captivate themselves?

Are you sure you don’t just see letting them go as a shameful waste of war materiel, what with Perun’s apparent approach at Vale? I’m seriously kind of waiting to read something like:

“Downed Triglavian heavy particle weapon bio-platform identified as 73-year-old grandmother of 6.”

1 Like

Those poor Trigs. All they wanted to do was peacefully kill people, capture their territories, and then coerce them to convert physically at gun-point.

Real swell humanitarians, those Trigs.

1 Like

Your eagerness to move into a foreign system and reclaim some poor, misguided people, on the other hand, is very expected and disappointing, Elkin.

Neither the Collective, nor those resisting them benefit from the current arrangement. Stribog already has forces deployed on multiple populated worlds inside Krai Veles. Whil I personally am not able to serve as a diplomatic liaison for the Collective, I can negotiate for the expulsion of resistance members from Pochven, if they lay down their arms and co-operate with us.
On a larger scale, I think ARC’s efforts should focus on establishing proper communications with the Collective. Their continued anti-drifter operations would already put them in a good place to achieve success and remove disruptive elements in peace, while also laying the groundwork for normalizing diplomatic relations with them in general.

1 Like

While it is quite fun to destroy capsuleers using industrial ships, they are usually no match against a proper opponent, something the residents in Pochven are.

Would the ships with no weapons be accepted and protected, even in the event of some fight happening near them? (One that can, and most likely will due to some happy trigger in any of the sides)

I would have no objection to that. I am sure something like this could very plausibly be arranged. Again, the removal of the unwilling is not detrimental to the Collective, not to mention that such a joint operation could make use of our own planetary assets to co-ordinate poeple.

Getting more militant elements to come along might prove a little challenging, though. This is worth further investigation and planning.

1 Like

What I’m eager to do, is to move into systems occupied by an invading power and free the people they’ve abducted.

You always seem to go out of your way to attack me based on my past transgressions. But while I’ve changed my ways and regret my past, you continue to try to hide the fact that you still stand by your atrocities and deflect by pointing at me and shouting “Amarr.” You do this every time it’s pointed out how scummy your Triglavian overlords are and how wrong your support of them is…

But you can’t hide.
We know what you did and what you still support.

Point at me and scream “Amarr” all you want.
You’re just trying to hide from your own insecurities.
We know.

1 Like

I certainly thank you for the ease by which my agents were able to infiltrate and gather information.

We care very much for those who live in Pochven. In particular, the Triglavians and the kybernauts who call it home. We do not trust you, nor do we trust the word of the EDENCOM-affiliated entities that will doubtlessly shelter their hostile intentions under your “humanitarian” cloak.

When a meeting is open, would “infiltrate” be the best word to describe sitting and listening?

“Also: Bwahahahaha!”

(Seriously? You’re the diplomat?)

Hm. That’s … interesting, actually. If any clade were going to be willing to let their involuntary population go I’d expect it to be Veles, if only on account of them apparently neither being keen to weaponize the population (Perun) nor to apparently just sterilize their holdings of whatever isn’t them (Svarog).

Hm.

2 Likes

…I did say “thank you,” didn’t I?

Yes, in that “holodrama villain” kind of way.

Is part of your job perhaps to make Ms. Malitia look good?

You don’t seem to understand the role of a diplomat. My job is not to tell people what they want to hear. It’s to tell people what they need to know.

If you’re so concerned about saving narodnya lives, have a moment of care for the ones put in harm’s way with this foolish incursion into Triglavian space. Or would you prefer them to be surprised when they meet the business end of a Stribog gunship?

2 Likes

Mm. No-- I think I’ve met another diplomat similar to you actually. Just, in quite a different position, less well-served by looking big and scary. A bit mean, but only in certain directions rather than kind of … every direction.

I’m not sure whether this kind of diplomacy is good or bad; I expect the real question is what job it gets done.

What I am sure of is that if you’re defending yourself to me, you’re most likely a little unsure yourself. Which is interesting.

1 Like

Were one to wish to donate supplies to this endeavor, would you be willing to accept them?

It’s funny you concentrate on Skarkon here when that system 1) was not singled out by the original poster, and 2) is possibly the only system in Pochven with a concerted effort of evacuation, starting from before Pochven and still going on, by multiple odd bedfellows, some of them kybernaut-aligned but none of them directly ARC, participating and even co-operating.

5 Likes

Yes, why, when the Collective first arrived in Skarkon, didn’t ARC immediately marshal the six thousand freighters it would have taken to evacuate all of one planet, so they could be destroyed by Trigs and Kybers in space?? What ever could have prevented them from conjuring up enough pilots to qualify as the seventh-largest capsuleer organization in the cluster? I mean, they only would have needed twelve times as many pilots as Stribog Clade has, all in freighters, to manage it.

What a ridiculous question.

I promise, we’ve long-since deployed a far more destructive weapon into your home. Even now, it is slowly reducing your minds to tapioca. And Sahara’s posting definitely shows it’s working.

2 Likes

As attested by a proud test subject, if your chronically inane posting is anything to go by.
Seriously, no-one on these forums writes as much as you yet says so little, it’s almost concerning.

By the way:

You ever planning on delivering on this? It’s been months, that must be some lurch.

In the four years that this incarnation of the IGS has been active, and the three or so prior years in the previous incarnation, many people have attempted to win an argument with Arrendis by calling her posting inane.

Surely this time it will work, right ? Right ?

How would you prefer I control their actions next time? TCMCs? Brainwashing? Physically tying them up in the hold of my ship?

Do tell.