Are all the capsuleers on IGS racist?

Everyone’s got to have a hobby i guess.

Like a racism?

Erase-ism? NO MORE ERASING HISTORY! NO MORE CULTURAL REVISIONISM!! THE CALDARI WAR OF SECESSION WAS AN INSIDE JOB (because Caldari Prime’s too damned cold to plan that outside).

2 Likes

I’m not sure what skin colour has to do with race. Like many tube children, I was born with adaptive melanin pigmentation. If I enter a high radiation environment my skin goes charcoal black in response within an hour.

My race as a Caldari is independent of my skin colour.

1 Like

All right, it’s been suggested to me by Interested Parties that I should clarify my remarks in this thread, for the future understanding of those who didn’t quite catch the point:

• The OP was a parody of the ill-fated “Are all major empires racist?” thread.
  • I haven’t slept with 100 or 1,000 men. The actual number is 3.
  • Likewise, I haven’t slept with 1,000 or 10,000 women. I’m not sure what that number is, but it’s just double digits.
  • I made up the 86.7%. I just think that’s a funny number.

And now I’ve explained the joke. Show’s over, people.

Meanwhile, I do highly recommend Dr. Valate’s thinkpiece on the true nature of cloning and capsuleerdom.

I wish you had not done that.

Me too.

1 Like

Still impressive!

Meh, everyone is a little bit racist.

1 Like

Except me

1 Like

Hey, 13 out of 15 rounded to three digits would’ve fit. Too bad 67 is prime.

1 Like

How does the math on this work?

Does it hypothetically make one more or less prejudiced if they’ve never had Intercourse with anyone?

1 Like

More prejudiced.

Means you don’t think anyone reaches your standards.

Or something.

1 Like

I think it means sensical math is the least of your worries and you should consider mingling a bit more. Possibly with a drink or two…

To Lady Arsia’s credit, I don’t think this was a self-referential statement. One way or another, I highly doubt she would share that sort of information on a public forum, irrespective of the amount of alcohol she’s drunk.

I believe she was questioning the rationale that you can or can’t have sex with someone you are racially prejudiced against, and believe me, “I can’t be racist, I take [insert group in question] to bed all the time” is a rather common, and nonsense, deflection.

2 Likes

Has anyone ever told you that you are almost absurdly optimistic?

2 Likes

Almost daily! I find it preferable to the alternative.

2 Likes

This is why he and I were arguing so much. We’re polar opposites.

Oh, Samira, you’re only significantly different from me with regard to our preferred means of personal interactions, and even then not by much. We’ve both far more stark antitheses about.

I meant in the matter of optimism and pessimism. Boiling it all down, that was pretty much the key difference between us in our recent debate.

1 Like