Ask Doctor V!

Dear Doctor V,

In the event of my untimely death, will you post a thread here so that my ghost can be an even bigger attention whore than I was in life?

Thanks,
Norrin

1 Like

Dear Doctor V

If or when a pod is inserted into the belly of a particular vessel does this pod go in head or tail first?

A major part of Intaki culture, is their tradition of Three-Colour Painting.
So, breaking into art galleries, and adding a fourth colour to historical Intaki masterpiece paintings, would disrupt their culture and cause far more punishment than violence would.

Sure !

I think most go in tail first, so that in the event of vessel destruction, the pod can be catapulted out head-first, and ready to set course to escape.

2 Likes

Since Nation is a terrible concept to believe in, would it be more appropriate to believe in a deified version of the Goonswarm Shipyards? I heard worshiping arms dealers is the latest hit trend.

Sure. If you’re into idolatry, worshipping some inanimate objects makes more sense than signing up to a cult dedicated to an arms dealer with a god complex.

Your soul will just have to join a different queue to be Judged. Idolaters go to counter E, followers of a false prophet to counter F. You know ? Just like the Dam-Torsad post office.

Dear Doctor V,

Is, in your opinion,

Alar,
Aga-Count Chakaid of Kahah III,
Sa-Baron of Ves-Sefris, Zirsem V,
Paladin Deacon, Orders Militant of the Theology Council,
Plenipotentiary Representative of His Majesty Farokh Khanid III

an actual, genuine Butte, a Well-Crafted Bait, or Both?

I’d say there’s a strong possibility that he’s both. That King Khanids II and III saw how much of a butte he was, and how he could be used to promote Kingdom policies, by trolling for fire. I’m sure there are legions of Kingdom analysts observing who reacts to Chakaid’s butteness and how they react, and using that data to refine their sociological models of Imperial Loyalist thought, to inform Kingdom psychopolitical strategy in future.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.