Auto-abbandon of wrecks

I’m talking for people that want to abbandon wrecks or they do nothing with them. If you aren’t one fine, this is not a thread for you

1 Like

I dontbthink you understand.

If its their choice to abandon and they dont… what hapoens to the yellow loot when your MTU tractors it in?

Its a simple question but your idea needs to answer it.

You can’t tractor a Yellow wreck.
If you abandon it. You don’t need it. If you go fot the loot i don’t care becouse you arw gathering the wrecks for me with your MTU.
I’m specifically speaking of those who do the quest and just warp out. Leaving a yellow mess around

And knowking CCP i think that every wreck left in space becomes a rouge drone later

1 Like

Do you use Salvage Drones btw?

With a team of those and a few Salvagers fitted to your ship you can actually strip a site of yellow wrecks pretty damn fast. Target 5, 6, or 7 yellow wrecks. Stick one Salvage Drone on each wreck up to your max of 5 drones deployed. Salvage the other 1 or 2 with your ship.

In every direction you look, something is getting salvaged.

It’s slightly more work but as long as you are not averse to clicking a few extra buttons it’s very doable and even quite satisfying if you see it a challenge to clear the field as quickly as possible.

Get good at this and it barely takes longer than salvaging whites.

And you wantvtheir wrecks without having to manually pilot over and get it. I understand that. But given that there will never be a timer to make them blue, the only way it works if your MTUs can tractor yellow wrecks.

So what hapoens to the loot in those yellow wrecks?

This is what we are all telling you; the idea has flaws at so many points that at the very least you need to clarify EXACTLY hiw it works before anyone can even consider the idea.

Saying its a good idea because you want to scoop other peoples trash more easily isnt a good reason.

Alphas can’t have salvage drones

1 Like

I really Think you Read me words and then see another sentence. I speak about blue wrecks non Yellow ones

1 Like

You are clearly talking about yellow wrecks being turned blue based on a timer.

Yes. If you. In 30 minutes don’t loot the wreck. You don’t want it. The timer is debetable could be 30 to 1h i don’t care. I just want that abbandoned wrecks are ABBANDONED and not yellow

1 Like

Thats incredibly presumptive of you. What are you basing that on?

It’s funny that you quote only part of my message.
Do a mission. Take the time you loot things. Get back and report. Tell me if it was before 30mins

1 Like

Is this the bit you are complaining about? Its irrelevant and you say so your self when ypu say you dont care.

For a start its not up to you to decide how long someone runs a mission.

Second your idea would affect far more than missions.

I can’t stand you anymore. I don’t care about the timer becouse i don’t care when it becomes blue. I just want that it does get blue. But now i think you are just trollong, goodbye

2 Likes

You seem to deliberately ignore what already was said and dodge realistic questions. So let me quote from the very second post in this thread, and it was written by me as well:

Added bold to the key part, added italic to the key detail you either deliberately ignore or are missing by accident.

But to not having to rely on your reading comprehension and imagination I explain: It is more time efficient to blitz through a few sites (e.g. scan down all sigs in a system then complete them all or complete some missions) and only THEN grab your dedicated salvager vessel and go salvage your sites.

This is why the current 2 hours timer is perfectly reasonable, enough to can complete several sites and still b able to salvage them but not too much to waste precious server resources.

What you wishful think as being left over yellow wreck that nobody cares for most cases is actually there for future salvage… or the owner outright want to make it more difficult for you to salvage because they are not in a generous mood so don’t want to share the spoils of their efforts.

This is what we tell you and that you ignore because you seem blinded by the ISK signs in front of your eyes thinking you could get 2-3 or several times more salvage if this was implemented, which is as many of us explain to you is false and not the case.

1 Like

Im trolling because you dont know how this would affect wrecks outside of missions? Im trolling because you think you get you get to decide what happens to my wrecks?

Nah mate, you are just getting pissed because you dont know how to defend an idea or talk like a civilised adult.

Quoted for truth, this “feature” suggestion is all about greed, NOT player convenience or legit reasons.

1 Like

Sa i said the timer is debetable. It needs to be tested of course. If the server deletes the wrecks it’s becouse you ABBANDONED it. So why not making it abbandoned? Oh yeah. Some kind of greed i guess. People who salvage their wrecks do this before the 1h timer of course

1 Like

Of course is about isks goddamn. Everything that you do involves isks in this game.

1 Like

This is in danger of ending up like Rookie Help where I keep telling you to pay for Omega :upside_down_face:

1 Like

It does. So what makes you think you can have Isk others choose you not to have?