Auto-abbandon of wrecks

I don’t trust the game enough to get Omega. I don’t want to go omega for skiling faster or to use salvage drones.if i go omega is for “end game”. I’m still at the early game

1 Like

Hum? The game itself? If you abbandon the wreck it should be blue, not yellow

1 Like

They did not abandon it. Not salvaging them is not the same as abandoning it for others to easily salvage. They own the wrecks so it is their choice if they make it easy or difficult for you to salvage their wrecks.

1 Like

That’s all’ the things i wanted to hear. That’s why people argumented on a "auto-abbandon " wreck toggle. That you bashed of course. But this auto-abbandon toggle would be you know…a toggle. If you want to be a jerk you can still be a jerk.
But not all pilots are jerks and some. Many. FORGET to abandon their wrecks. This feature helps them. I don’t care about those Players that don’t want to abbandon their trash

1 Like

But you want to affect their game play anyway.

Yes you do care, you suggested yellow wrecks become blue after some time because you, despite you state the contrary in your latest post, indeed want everyone’s wrecks, even those people’s ones who deliberately did not share their wrecks with you. Evidenced by your earlier post:

Which funnily enough I’ve already quoted for truth a few posts earlier.

That’s why we are discussing

1 Like

I may be wrong about my first idea. Yes. My naive brain forgot that people may be jerks for no reason in a game. Which is lame…btw.
The other idea still Stands i agree with that

1 Like

Also calling people names just because you disagree with them is not just a form of harassment but shows your character and generates even less compassion towards your suggestion.

Already wrote if you just wanted this for player convenience more people would agree and/or less people would object, but because of your motive and behaviour you turn more and more people against the concept.

But this was already said in the past and you just pretend none of that happened so you can continue your narrative and act as if you are some victim, which you are not and everyone sees that.

1 Like

It’s objectiv that if you don’t need something and don’t want it but you don’t want others to get it either. You are a jerk. That’s why profanities were invented. To summerize a behavior that is toxic.

The player conveniance idea was wrote: put a toggle to autoabbandon wrecks

1 Like

Perfectly demonstrates your judgemental, self-entitled and greedy mindset and behaviour towards fellow players who simply not act in a way that benefits you.

You actually hate on people simply because they don’t fulfill your desires in a situation where they owe you nothing and you are entitled to nothing, yet you judge them and label them.

This is the very reason many people don’t abandon their wrecks so people like you have to work much harder for your junk.

3 Likes

So… if I want to stop my industry competitors getting my raw materials thats toxic, is it?

Wise up, wee man.

You are beyond repair. /thread

Someone that doesn’t Think like you is beyond repair now? Oh my

1 Like

The problem is Skander, every time you encounter an Alpha limitation you want the game to bend to suit your needs.

Everytime I see you ask for something to be changed , it is so that you would have an advantage of some kind that Omega players pay for.

If more efficient site salvaging is an advantage that Omega players pay for then there is your option.

You have to demonstrate why the game should change to allow you to do things as fast as I can when I pay for the game and you do not.

Sits very badly with me.

That’s why the toggle idea it’s the best right now

1 Like

I don’t wanna bend anything, i did not say" make salvaging easier fot alphas" or “give us salvage drones” even omegas can’t tractor yellow wrecks

And not being said that probably a good bounch of omegas are alphas spemdong bils for plexes every month becouse their isk wallet permits it

1 Like

The toggle that exists as it is now? Yes I agree.

If the person who owns the wrecks gas full contol over when they are set blue then thats fine.

Forced bluing is not acceptable

Wait Alphas can use MTUs?

Read up the first messages again

1 Like