Auto-abbandon of wrecks

Yeah, after browsing the forums here, I noticed you do it in almost every single thread.

Do you even play the game?

2 Likes

@Ramona_McCandless Same. Though it is not surprising nor rare that people label the opposing opinion or someone who points out flaws as troll, basically if someone disagrees with them it is labeled a troll. I think the term that describes this method is called demagogy though other terms may also exist.

1 Like

Yes, thats why I have grounds to call stupid ideas stupid when Ive played long enough to know.

Honestly, you seriously think this is a good idea? To force the ownership of wrecks from those who earned them to the general public?

Yeah. Its acommon problem in GD. IF you disagree for any reason, it makes you a troll.

Good way to force out dissent.

If being called names actually meant anything.

Facts, jokes or gtfo.

And just exactly how long have you been playing Eve?

Slightly longer than the age of the alt you are using, why?
Just exactly why is that relevent?

Now I know you’re just talking crap

How so?

And you seriously think this is a good idea? To force the ownership of wrecks from those who earned them to the general public?

Because this is not an alt character, this is my main and I started playing in June 2008

Btw if you read all my posts in this thread you can see that none of my posts are trolling and all of them are detailed and explaining the reasoning well for my decision not to support his idea and can also see that he completely ignored most of it in his responses and was the one who resorted to actual name calling and such. So as those are the facts kinda irrelevant if someone labels it differently just to support their narrative and/or to shift the subject as that won’t make facts go away and someone paying attention can see that.

1 Like

Whatever you say, market alt.
I dont see how that invalidates my experience, or how it supports giving loot rights away to everyone by default.

If youd like to return to the topic, and stop derailing, that would be a classy move.

That’s the best compromise to the topic that I’ve seen in this thread.

Also there’s a difference between being helpful with constructive criticism and just constantly pointing out aspects that you don’t like about the idea.

I was in total support of the suggestion that either they appeared on Dscan if blued or a beacon could be dropped.

Both are in control of the wreck owner and both do not change the dynamics of looting and wrecks elsewhere.

lol, market alt, best troll remark yet. Try doing some research before you open up your mouth and stick your foot down your throat.

As for getting back to the thread topic, I never left it.

Why do you keep avoiding all direct statements and questions regarding the topic?

I dont particularly care about the status of that character. Its irrelevent as is mine.

Funnily enough same here:

:rofl:

1 Like

So after an hour I can steal some miners jetcan without going suspect?

3 Likes

Sorry, we’re on about mission/anom wrecks left unclaimed, not jet canning :slight_smile:

1 Like

As you should know jetcans and lootcans are the same thing and would be equally affected by this. As would pvp wrecks.

3 Likes

Yes, I’m quite aware of the one-dimensional thinking of carebears when it comes to suggesting a change to the game mechanics. that’s why I asked the question.

1 Like