Avio Yaken's Fiction Archive

“Perspectives” One-shots

Perspectives (which I’m now just dubbing it) is a series of One-shot stories I’ve written that are not solely focused on one narrative and instead looks all around New Eden in all the different factions. While I can and have gave stories a sequel, these are all short stories that begin with no plans to be expanded on and are too be just little isolated tales around the setting

VV Open here VV

Summary

1 “A fitting alibi.” [Amarr One-shot]

• An agent of the Ministry of Iternal Order pays a visit to a colonly bordering the Solitude region that is under suspicion for Blood Raider influences. She stops at the local chapel for answers to her investigation.

2 "We ain’t selling a product! We need to sell a legacy!” [Gallente One-shot]

• Members of the Federation’s armed forces sit in a room spitballing ideas for recruitment propoganda

3 “-Mr.Heddian-” [SoCT One-Shot]

• A gallente Holo-reel director sits with a recruiter for the Society of Conscious Thought and makes as many offers as he can to try to get his son into a SoCT school

4 “I have just as much faith in him as I do God.” [Amarr One-Shot]

• Nobles meet at a rival’s gala event and scheme among the crowd for connections and advantages over the other.

5 "Don’t be afraid little one, it is safe to come out.” [Blood-Raider One-shot]

• As the passangers of this boarded vessel flee to panic rooms as Blood Raider forces move in, A child that was separated from his father comes face to face with the man in charge of the attack.

6 "You’re a goddamn mole!?” [Guardian’s Gala one-shot]

• A couple made between a Serpentis agent and Cartel soldier is torn apart when one spills the secrets they’ve kept from their partner.

7 “I am showing him the truth!” [Blood-Raider One-Shot]

• Part 2 of the previous Blood Raider story.

8 “Lunatic cause!? That’s what all this is to you now?!” [Minmatar One-Shot]

• A terrorist gone straight and narrow is haunted by his past as a young and angry member from the Bloody Hand of Matar meets him on his clan’s grounds to get him to one more job

9 "So if I go into your computer over there I’m not gonna find a thousand counts of privacy invasion, right?’ [Gallente One-Shot]

• A string of murders being done by remote controlled drones forces a loose cannon investigator to harass an old suspect that may have some knowledge on how to find this killer

10 “Look, All I did was get some head, she-” [Angel Cartel One-shot]

• In a gamma colony where entire districts are either prosperous or slums, A growing criminal element makes move to expand with the help of some higher benefactors
5 Likes