Azazel Drakonis Callout Thread

Rather than your usual habit of getting on all fours with subhuman rebels and assorted degenerate rejects from the godless nations, and slobbering heretical inanities along with them, you’d be well advised to focus your “hopes” on the large body of evidence being compiled in another venue altogether.

After you’ve mused on that, I suggest you then reflect deeply on the possibility of the subsequent total deletion of all record of your foppish existence from a certain book.

I have the honor to be,

Alar

Aga-Count Chakaid of Kahah III,
Sa-Baron of Ves-Sefris, Zirsem V,
Paladin Deacon, Orders Militant of the Theology Council,
Plenipotentiary Representative of His Majesty Farokh Khanid III

6 Likes

You’re off-topic, bitch. Go make your own Newelle bashing thread.

13 Likes

Azazel Drakonis is an idiot for signing up to a cult dedicated to an arms dealer with a god complex…

And not advertising their wares. Seriously, depending what your selling I’d probably exclusively buy off of a group associated with you than my normal people. Do you offer discounts for bulk purchases? Do you offer planetary weapons such as rifles and other small arms? Any non-conventional arms?

Inquiring minds want to know.

5 Likes

■■■■ off.

4 Likes

Okay, I like you again.

I’m not sure how I feel about you.

That’s normal. Want to get drinks sometime?

1 Like

Touché. You got me.

I once dated Ioannis Sepphiros. Now in hindsight I would rather do whatever Azazel Drakonis is doing now.

3 Likes

Just so this is clear: Azazel Drakonis has in fact not joined a cult dedicated to an arms dealer with a god complex.

Unless that refers to Unitas Nusquam Est, of course.

4 Likes

I bet you thought you were going for the jugular with this one.

Want to make a Melisma-bashing thread? Except that the fact that I do better by your ex-man is literally the only thing you know about me.

For the record, arms dealer with a god complex refers to Sansha Kuvakei.

Azazel is either pretending to be a Sansha, or he is a Sansha. And pretending isn’t much better than being.

1 Like

Last person I got drinks with turned into a Sansha, so that might not be the best choice for your safety.

Welp, my offers retracted… Ships on the other hand…

The shade wasn’t directed at you, but at him. But how cute of you to think it was about you.

He’s not even here and this thread’s not about him, so by default, it was for me, and by default, you’re still a pathetically petty bitch.

You’re hot, though.

Do I need to make a “Mizhir and Melisma shipping/catfight” thread?

3 Likes

The Likes indicate a yes.

He’s neither, he’s had a run of bad press about his picture lately involving his color palette and finally went with something that wasn’t black. Having spoken fairly extensively with the man, I would call him pretty politically far removed from the Sansha. I mean, besides having eclectic taste in company.

4 Likes

Here you go.

1 Like

Niceness is never a prerequisite for goodness. Anyway, he’s a big boy, he can handle a widdle biddy thwead about him.

4 Likes