Back in Good Hands

Exsanguinated Minmatar Corpses Found in River Flowing North from Amarr Occupation Zone in Southern Floseswin IV; General Filmir Accuses Amarr of “War Crimes”

Righteous war to end all wars? Or opening the way to blooders and butchers?

Ask yourself one question, @Aldrith_Shutaq Newelle: where is Zashev? And where is the intel you paid 200B for?

5 Likes

Investments take time to mature.

Do you actually believe any of us believes that you believe that is the case here?

1 Like

If you have followed my posts on the IGS in general, then you will have noted that “An eye for an eye” is likely my most used phrase, or at least some likeness of the saying. Also that I have said that we will “speak the language spoken to us” as a metaphor for countering fire, with fire. I have no shame in doing anything it takes to ensure our people are safe from the Slaver tyranny.

Cain knows well the praise I have given himself and his Stormwinds for their efforts, though said efforts have been planet side, more so than in the skies above where we; done it alone. Not to discredit the likes of Electus Matari, who have also put in a lot of effort, though at the time I believe they were busy evicting a notorious pirate group that threatened all of Minmatar high security space. Excluding the aid of a handful of regular TLF pilots - that flew under our banner anyway - we secured Floseswin’s skies.

“We did it alone, except when we didn’t. We don’t call for pirates, except when we do. I don’t care for the opinion of sheep, except when I double down our justifications to sheep. We praise our allies, except when we continue to assert we did stuff alone.”

If there’s one thing I cannot stand it’s two faced hypocrisy and lazy spin. I can attest that Cain did a heck of a lot more than just a few scraps in space while U’K sat on the sidelines, the man put in the hours. You can also do without backhanding everyone else by both complimenting them, and then asserting you did things alone, while admitting you’ll use any and all help all in the same post.

1 Like

I suppose since that went so well for you, you can do it again the next time. All by yourselves.

2 Likes

If we’re playing “spot the hypocrite” in the IGS, then we could be here all day.

All I’ve been saying, is that we are matching what we are faced with. You can twist it how ever you wish, though I can proudly say I’ve spent far more of my time in the pod, fighting and fulfilling my part in this than most of those sat around bickering on the IGS. Your disfigured view of myself does not impact my actions to secure the Eugidi constellation and keep our people free. Carry on as you wish.

Edit:

Take it how you will, I rarely see anyone on the Minmatar side of this fight in Floseswin’s skies these days outside of the TLF and UNITY pilots.

Who does what is irrelevant. So long as the Skies are held and the slavers are dead.

3 Likes

Aside from the seven battleships Electus Matari committed to engaging forces loyal to the empire two hours ago? Equal numbers of subcapital vessels to your own alliance. It appears you’re ungrateful as an ally, as well as a sniveling lickspittle as a foe.

2 Likes

Here, here.

Their help is appreciated where it lands, I am speaking broadly. Their pilots have been very helpful for some of the larger fights, though the dog’s work, as it were, falls largely on Ushra’khan and the same select few TLF pilots to hold the constellation.

I hope that your flying is straighter than your narrative.

You have always called on pirates, and yet you accuse others, you throw accusations at others, and yet have little evidence to back up your claims. You play the underdog card, yet roll around with faction citadels and a full cap fleet.

It would be nice I suppose to hear you admit the truth without trying to spin the victim every time.

2 Likes

Don’t fall for that low effort divide-and-conquer attempt. Electus Matari has our campaigns, Ushra’khan has theirs. We both know our roles and thrive because of them. Credit and glory need not be spoken, referred to, or put under a spotlight. That’s an Amarr thing.

3 Likes

I second Nomistrav’s post.

Who does what is irrelevant. All that matters is that it gets done. Our ego’s should come second to the protection of our people.

Never again, a long night.

1 Like

Your wholesome words are appreciated Nomistrav, my frustrations on the situation have been growing more and as has my inadequacy to throw blame around. My apologies to Electus Matari, we are all lucky to have a loyalist group such as you all holding fort and defending our people.

Here, here.

2 Likes

Not like you, Else… I hope you’re well.

Oh, I’m absolutely brilliant. Nothing to cheer one up like the possibility of another purge. At least it helps to know U’K has it under control without any extra assistance, right? One less thing to worry about.

Hm. Why does the Amarrian point of view of the Floseswin timeline - particularly the bit about U’K shuffling their feet in willful ignorance - ring more true to me than anything else here? Not all of it, sure. But I distinctly recall condescension, derision well before the Sarumite invasion about the issue of retaking Floseswin from certain people in high ranks in U’K, when it was brought up in the first moot. And now they’re acting like nobody else but them has done anything? ■■■■ me.

Well, whatever. I still have some fires to put out back home, but damn.

Oh, right, and well, good job so far and keep up the good fight.

2 Likes

Why Floseswin was Ushra’Khan’s responsibility in the first place is a mystery… There is no wedge that can be pushed between Uhra’Khan(yet many try) and the countless people who fought against the Slavers and still do in Floseswin. No one Matari group or person claims victory(unlike the Amarr) we are one people together fighting the plague that is slavery. I for one see our allies as kin and have nothing but praise for there tenacity and courage.

Pol

1)Gather around hundreds of pilots
2)Crown your group as the protectors of the Minmatar People
3)Complain when people look to you to help your people
4)???
5)???