Bad luck? DAWN OF LIBERATION event

I run in a Macha, but only hacked until the BS spawn. Took me in total about 5,5h over three days.

assuming BS spawn is random, then that means you made double the BS @DeMichael_Crimson did.

If you want to loot , then I think that’s the best strategy ; if you wnat the event, then opening all the cans and taking the salves is IMO better.

In a competition do you want to have an overview of who is shooting what.

Also, hulls don’t have resists, hence blasters and ogres. 2 hammerheads do as much damage as one ogre.

What ? competition for ? warp in, fill the hauler, beacon is removed, you have all your time to do what you want.

One can bookmark the beacon and get there even after it’s gone.

:thinking:

That might explain why I got a lot of Boosters, for most sites I’d get 3 spawns, a Cruiser / Frigate group, a Battleship / Cruiser / Frigate group and a Bestower / Frigate group.

Perhaps I’ll try just hacking cans until the Battleship group spawns, destroy them and then move on to another site and do the same. Maybe that will give me a better loot collection.

1 Like

If I’m alone in a system, that’s absolutely what I’ve been doing.

1 Like

I ve done the same, but keep opening the cans until the next site spawns.

1 Like

Indeed- keep going on one site until the next one goes up. I don’t use the boosters, but snagging a few more for sale helps make this a bit more worthwhile.

1 Like

if you have time to waste…
The loot reward is crap. 1min after someone warps off, the site despawns, which means, you bookmarked nothing. People do it in cheap ships, other people like me use two accounts, one to close the site ASAP, the other one to let drones do their work while I open every can I can.

There is no competition when the resource is not limited and the reward is non-existent.

Nonsense. Works just fine.

Site becon is gone if someone puts 400 slaves into blue hauler. People save 400 in cargo to despawn future site and run it alone. But sometimes people warp into them anyway, when they are still visible.

That’s why you bookmark them. One can still warp to the bookmark even after the beacon is gone.

5,310 points now.

You must really love hacking containers…

It’s easy when you know how. The “exit” is most of the time on the edge, and when not then it’s one point away from the edge. So you just go around the edge. Of course with the firewalls in the way does one have to take detours, but it’s doable within 10-30 secs.

I know how. I choose to enjoy my wrists.

I take it easy and listen to music. I wouldn’t be doing it if my hand was hurting.

If you disagree with me on a specific point, just say why instead of being a attention whore.

If you can’t afford the effort to make a useful explanation, then you should not afford to make a shitpost either.

It’s a fact, not an opinion. Try it out.

ok you are trolling again…