Beautiful Ships and what you like about them

Hehe you don’t know how to make wishes… Y must ask for more CPU and PG also CAP to fire those xD

1 Like

The Executioner. Just looks right.
The Crucifier is alright, but slightly “boaty”.

2 Likes

I like both. One looks like a crab’s claw and the other an inverted crab’s claw, lol.

I recently have a crush for Drekavac .

I can’t blame you. That looks sweeet !

Stratios, by a million miles. It’s just what I imagine spaceships should look like.

Call out to the sexy looking Kikimora, like a Ferrari especially with Eve Amsterdam skin, the Garmur is lush. Phantasm is wackily nice and I have a fondness for the Hyperion too.

2 Likes

The beautiful , yet simple design of the Gallente shuttle.
I could imagine a dozen flying in and around any station, like space swallows. One of the most common in lore bringing such widespread great esthetics.

4 Likes

Nice ship. Almost looks like something out of Cosmos 1999. I’ll get my hands on one of those one of these days.

Wired-looking ship. Must be fun to fly.

The Gamur :star_struck:

Looks wickedly scary.

That’s a nice-looking ship! I can already imagine the rumble of it massive engine.

1 Like

I like that shuttle. Fast and graceful.

Exactly.

I think Thorax could be the most beautiful ship, only needs redesign that would emphasize its phallic shape.

There are so many beautiful ships in EVE, and each has such a distinct style that it would be impossible to list them all here. Lately I’ve been admiring the details on frigates and cruisers, and in particular I love my dear Amarrian ships and their predatory almost-symmetry. Here’s my little Coercer with my favorite SKIN, the Aurora Universalis:

In general, I think the absolute best design decision ever made in EVE was to make as many ships asymmetrical and unique as possible.

4 Likes

The unique and elegant Zephyr

2 Likes

:+1:

Amarrian ships do look beautiful.

6 Likes

Definitely unique.

There are so many ships in this thread I haven’t seen yet. Haven’t even took the time to go through the Ship Browser.

I saw three of them parked around a structure in Amarr VIII. They are striking and menacing.

1 Like

For some reason, I like the looks of the Tayra. I don’t really know why, but it literally makes me happy to see it every time I fly it. Clean lines I guess? Maybe it looks kind of boring and functional, which is more like I think such ships really would look?

1 Like

I like how the Prowler looks, it’s really got that “rust ftw” feeling, and it has little fins at the front sides

I like the Echelon model

Nemesis: It just looks like something that would uncloak and blow things up then vanish again.

Myrmidon: I just love the overall design.

But my favorite will always be the Ark and Providence Hulls. They are just beautiful spaceships.

2 Likes

I love many different ships in EvE. But if I had to give a price for elegance, it would be for the Pacifier (here with DED “Master at Arms” skin).
normal flight

and in warp

1 Like