Billion isk

I do salvaging too
And sometimes buy a frig and run to a random fight
100% loss the fight

1 Like

If you like Salvaging too, then try C2 ratting. Start with C1 to be less noticed.
You’ll going to lose a lot, because C2 have static to known space.
C3 requires too expensive ships and too good personal skills to be good at.

J-space salvaging is very profitable.

join a corp is the best answer, they teach you all the tips of the game and you will earn suffisant isks to fly by yourself in no time.
see event channel if ppl want to fleet with you to make some content.
earn isk by isk and at some point, start pvp market, find firesale contract and resell etc
good luck!

You can make billions a day scamming. Doing fake/manipulated contracts, margin trading, direct trading with the stupid. Not that I’ve done it but I know people do and are successful doing it.

o/

3 Likes

I made a few billions over the course of 2 months with very limited amounts of playtime. It had to do something with LP stores. But it required an amount of investment you haven’t yet anyway. Also it’s not possible anymore since prices have adjusted and it’s safe for me to say now. :wink:
It was a once-in-a-life-time opportunity.

What a newer character can do:

1. Look for a character called BIG Games and check out the bio. Not a scam - you can find a thread about it here in the forums too.
    But just like exploration, this requires quite some luck.

2. Something else: ninja looting / salvaging in LowSec systems where Incursions are on. A lot of people travel unwary in the first days of the Incursion and get killed by the NPCs. Fit a T1 exploration frigate for the 400m³ and loot the good stuff that’s dropped. But be careful so you don’t get killed by the NPCs too!
    You can filter for Incursion territory on http://evemaps.dotlan.net/ (it’s a bit tricky to learn to use but it will pay off).

Stop grinding, start playing.

Theft
Scamming
Awoxxing
Ganking
Gate camping

Tons of options out there. The only one keeping yourself from making more money is you, by not using the available options.

4 Likes

Market trading is what bumped my earnings up considerably. I made more in a month of trading than I did in the 5 months before added together. Definitely the way to go once you have some starter capital.

What ever you do, do not play any games on peoples bio’s they are all scams, some people’s bio’s also lead you to websites that put bitcoin mining programs on your pc avoid at all cost’s I think one of the PI website’s also had one of those hope someone reported it already.

1 Like

Concentrate less on accumulating wealth and more on how to have fun with less. Wealth will come in time and with increasing ease as your skills and experience grow.

10 Likes

In general you’re right. The stuff advertised in peoples bio is best taken with more than caution.

But there is always an exception.
This one is: (#370) The BIG Lottery - Win 7.5B ISK and MUCH more Just scroll down a little and you see why.

1 Like

Try a day if you’re able to actually put your whole day in to it, yes its boring and grindy but when you’re making 180mil an hour who is going to complain :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

this should be an Ironman type challenge for youtube: start a buck Alpha and make a billion ISK in one day, no external injections (ie buying a sub and selling the plex) allowed!

(apparently it’s possible!)

My method is so simple, it requires no game skills whatsoever: fly to Jita, park in 4-4 and beg in Local. Just that. Spend the entire day stating the purpose (“I’m doing an Ironman billion isk challenge!”) and in 23.5 hours if you’re not a billion ISK up, start with a new toon and work on your patter!

5 Likes

Some one I know did this already they sat in jita trading small items and made their way up as they got more isk they eventually had 1 bil by the end of the day.

2 Likes

TBH I’m not doing too well with the marketing thing, I reckon the honest begging route might be a winner :smiley:

Posting in stealth begging thread.

Begging route is probably the worst for end game thou, if people see you begging or scamming they will block you and if your blocked its going to be hard to do business in the future.

that’s why you take that billion isk and plex tank a nereus or something, take it out and invite people to blap it and loot it… then sit back and watch the gank frenzy.

Don’t want ISK. Got ISK. Want recognition.

Ooh, there’s a sig in that…

I realize who your main is now :]

I think I know which incident that was, and no that wasn’t me :smile:

1 Like

Well you made me finally realize why they do what they do : ] interesting piece of a puzzle.