Black out in HS

When CCP ?

And when blackout is a dynamic attribute of the systems/constellation, when it is invaded by trigs/sansha/drifters ?

2 Likes

Delayed Local is practically meaningless in High Sec, so go for it.

4 Likes

IT’s unfair that only NS gets it !!

I want to see 0 person in Jita local :smiley:
(well actually the bots will still be spamming, but hey !)

1 Like

Blackout in starter corp chats too?

3 Likes

I really like this idea, especially the blackout of area on Invasion, maybe even if the adjacent and perimeter systems are Low-Sec.

Blackout EVERY WHERE !!

Even in jita market !!! you don’t know what other people are selling ! You just place buy orders and if they meet an existing SO they are fulfilled !!

Even in the overview !! you ctrl click in space, sometimes you lcok something !!! SHOOOT IT !! Sorry mum !

Yeah in my mind it was obvious that the systems adjacent to an invaded constellation should be black belt of sabotage too.

1 Like

Nullsec is getting blacked out, to help address a huge imbalance & create a little more risk on this graph (right side)

5 Likes

And water is wet.

Just because it’s needed somewhere does not mean it would not be good somewhere else.

1 Like

How is it unfair, its endgame content.

3 Likes

because with so much fun in NS nobody will remain in HS but jita bots and I will feel lonely :frowning:

I think it’s time to blackout the whine clowns on this forum.

6 Likes

When they add this they can make that an attribute of it.

1 Like

It would effect the War Dec corps that live in Highsec … they would never undock! lol

Forum Blackout: You see the comments, just not the characters who made them :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Why isn’t this thread merged into in the “local comms blackout discussion” thread, so I can ignore it automatically along with the rest of the whiny self-pitying nonsense ??

3 Likes

Because that would prevent us from having such an interesting intervention as yours.

Also because on the opposite of the common people who go in the “main thread” to whine, I rather give hope job in this one, even though it may not sound very handy.
I don’t believe CCP devs could care about my little personal opinion. I still think some people are interested with a more casual and mannered discussion than people spamming “I will unsub all my accounts” on one hand, and people spamming “I just subbed all my accounts” in the other hand.
This is not about if we liked what CCP did. This is about if we can imagine going further.

1 Like

Invaded system blackout should 100% be a thing. As it’d encourage low-sec engagement if they happen to be on the invaded list. Plus it’ll add to the already spoopy aesthetic. Red skybox and the unintelligible elite hax0r system text isn’t doing it for me anymore.

with a high sec blackout gank success will rise again as anyone traveling will need an alt just to scout.

Not when there is a Wardec involved

They undock?