Blitz and Burner Guide v1.2.3

Most of my fits in the burner thread work with max alpha skills, although they may be pretty challenging and require a bunch of micromanagement, might have more luck with the cap injector setups as those typically have a bit more tank/damage. I really haven’t tried much.

I think T2 small guns are pretty important to have, and then decent support skills. If you can run the teams and most normal missions I’d mostly focus on grinding up standings so you can cherry pick in the future. And let your SP work up, t2 small blasters are probably the #1 thing to go for next as the daredevil is recommended to do 3/5 agents. And if you are using the rocket garmur to do the team missions you should be pretty close to a hawk for the daredevil, that just leaves the wolf for the blood agent.

I assume the non-burner missions.

I use a Vigilant for the angel base. I assume it would work with decent gun skills and both cruisers at 4, but might want to give it a run on the test server first. can use /booststandings to pick whatever mission you want, just takes some RNG to get it pulled. I used a 2 web setup for a long time with max skills so I’m pretty sure 3 t2 webs and minmatar cruiser 4 will work too. No idea if it actually needs t2 guns or not.

And then the gurista base no one really does, although when I did do it I used the same vigilant + rigs, changed most other things though.

1 Like