Blitz and Burner Guide v1.2.3

“fit in construction”.

Any reccomendation on “Minimal” fits? i can do all teams and normals but the other fits require a ton of SP :smiley:

What do you mean by “normals”? Do you mean the L4 blitz missions or the agent burners? What specific missions are you having trouble with? Bling can often overcome shortages in SP. I don’t think I had more than about 10-12m SP when I first started burners, but I was blinging the heck out of my ships.

I think he means teams and agents.

Yeah, if that’s the case, I’d say you can run 2 of the 4 base burners without a huge amount of SP. The Blood Raider Ashimmu can be run with a Gila (just bling up the resists and LSEs to compensate for lower SP). The one below would be pretty safe. I think it can be run with T1 RLMLs if you can’t run T2, but you could also bump those to faction if you had to, but the drones are doing most of the work.

[Gila, Burner Ashimmu]

Drone Damage Amplifier II
Ballistic Control System II

Pithum A-Type Thermal Dissipation Amplifier
Pithum A-Type EM Ward Amplifier
Republic Fleet Large Shield Extender
Pithum A-Type EM Ward Amplifier

Rapid Light Missile Launcher II, Scourge Fury Light Missile
[Empty High slot]

Medium Core Defense Field Purger II

Caldari Navy Vespa x5
Caldari Navy Vespa x3
Caldari Navy Vespa x2

And the Burner Talos can be run with a cap stable VNI fitted like the one below. It has to be manually piloted with some care, but it’s actually pretty forgiving of mistakes, even with low SP. Talos is worth the effort because it has really good faction drop rates.

[Vexor Navy Issue, Cap Stable Burner Talos]

Damage Control II
Capacitor Flux Coil II
Capacitor Flux Coil II
Capacitor Flux Coil II

Gist X-Type 100MN Afterburner
Gist C-Type Large Shield Booster
Pith X-Type Kinetic Deflection Field
Pith X-Type Thermal Dissipation Field

150mm Railgun II, Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge S
150mm Railgun II, Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge S
[Empty High slot]
[Empty High slot]

Medium Capacitor Control Circuit II
Medium Capacitor Control Circuit II
Medium Capacitor Control Circuit I

Republic Fleet Berserker x5
Republic Fleet Berserker x3

I don’t think the other two base burners can be flown without a HAC now, which requires substantial SP. I used to fly Angel Transport with a smartbombing Cyclone, but the recent “fix” to burner reps killed that fit.

I would definitely recommend trying out fits on SiSi first though - especially with the Burner Talos because you have to learn to fly it.

2 Likes

Most of my fits in the burner thread work with max alpha skills, although they may be pretty challenging and require a bunch of micromanagement, might have more luck with the cap injector setups as those typically have a bit more tank/damage. I really haven’t tried much.

I think T2 small guns are pretty important to have, and then decent support skills. If you can run the teams and most normal missions I’d mostly focus on grinding up standings so you can cherry pick in the future. And let your SP work up, t2 small blasters are probably the #1 thing to go for next as the daredevil is recommended to do 3/5 agents. And if you are using the rocket garmur to do the team missions you should be pretty close to a hawk for the daredevil, that just leaves the wolf for the blood agent.

I assume the non-burner missions.

I use a Vigilant for the angel base. I assume it would work with decent gun skills and both cruisers at 4, but might want to give it a run on the test server first. can use /booststandings to pick whatever mission you want, just takes some RNG to get it pulled. I used a 2 web setup for a long time with max skills so I’m pretty sure 3 t2 webs and minmatar cruiser 4 will work too. No idea if it actually needs t2 guns or not.

And then the gurista base no one really does, although when I did do it I used the same vigilant + rigs, changed most other things though.

1 Like

btw with max skill you can be cold cap large (long enough to kill two)with a vigilant vs base angel, I guess if you OL the hardeners you can tank even with lesser skills (don’t forget the booster than helps rep). However I think gal cr V is required to track correctly the drams.

the vigilant with 3 t2 webs works perfect as an alpha. tried it a few month ago on sissy. if i remember right i also used metaguns.

Interesting. I tried a Vigilant once back when I had low skills and didn’t have much luck with it because of poor tracking. Putting that third web in there must be the trick.

jeah. remember back as they changed the webs and everyone with a former 2 web meta 90 % setup had tracking issues.

even with max skill, two webs have a harder time to track than three.
Just tried and it was … just not that good.

2 90% webs works fine, I’ve completed the mission a bunch of times with 2 webs, just keep at range 4000, and the transversal is very low. is 3 webs better? Yea, the lower the transversal the better, and the ship has a slot for a third web so might as well fit it on most setups. My initial cap stable fit where I was trying to be DC proof used 2 webs a cap recharger, and a cap battery. My connection has gotten better so I’m not as worried about that, and my revised setup is 3 webs 1 battery.

exactly my fit.

seems like anire is not killable anymore in first pocket ?

I did two before DT and it dies (according to bounty in journal), killed two after DT and it does not(according to bounty again)

nvm I just did one and got the bounty message.

I don’t get it, the damage was correct (checked it in the log).

The Damsel in Distress mission can be blitzed, is there any reason it’s not on the list?

Because it’s entirely to much fun shooting it with blasters?

1 Like

Can you do burner talos with same Gila?

I’ve never tried. You’d have to put a prop mod on it and it would be painfully slow. My suspicion is that it would break the tank. You can always try it on SiSi though.

yeah not doable, ripped through passive tank wayyyyy easy, will go for VNI instead half the sig, so should be better.