Blitz and Burner Guide v1.2.3

^ that, otherwise I’d use a 500mn proteus for the serpentis base, could probably do some cool things in other ships too, but not worth thinking about much as they are locked.

2 Likes

@Chainsaw_Plankton, I ran a Serpentis burner last night with not much success until I did something unorthodox with a Succubus.

That burner dramiel had a really bad day.

1 Like

strange, serp burner is very easy. A bit long, but cap stable hawk fit is good. kills the dd in a clip.
the dramiel is quicker but require some cap management.

I was talking about the dramiel. That daredevil is a monster. Will try a Hawk tomorrow.

1 Like

u can run the dram in a succubus too.

entry fit
[Hawk, agent serpentis]
Ballistic Control System II

Khanid Navy Stasis Webifier
Republic Fleet Target Painter
Gistum B-Type Thermal Dissipation Amplifier
Gistum B-Type Kinetic Deflection Amplifier
Gistii A-Type Small Shield Booster

Rocket Launcher II
Rocket Launcher II
Rocket Launcher II
Rocket Launcher II
150mm Prototype Gauss Gun

Small Processor Overclocking Unit II
Small Warhead Flare Catalyst II

Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge S x1162
Caldari Navy Scourge Rocket x8042

http://games.chruker.dk/eve_online/item.php?type_id=34143
154 kine + 110 therm dps
you need to be cap stable , 30 hp/s and 91/86 in therm/kine resists

if you have less you may not be able to tank, unless using drugs. hardshell dose II gives +5% rep for less than 1M isk.

You can also bling the BCU to remove the overclock rig and use2*rigor II ; also use a 150 mm t2 instead of the t1.
On the opposite, you can use fed nav web instead of khanid and empty high, to drop the price a little bit and add cap stability.
lastly, you can use faction rocket launcher to increase DPS (same cpu cost).

I'm gonna buy a carrier now
[Hawk, agent serpentis]
Domination Ballistic Control System
Dread Guristas Ballistic Control System

Khanid Navy Stasis Webifier
Republic Fleet Target Painter
Gistum B-Type Thermal Dissipation Amplifier
Gistum B-Type Kinetic Deflection Amplifier
Gistii A-Type Small Shield Booster

Caldari Navy Rocket Launcher
150mm Railgun II

Small Warhead Rigor Catalyst II
Small Warhead Rigor Catalyst II

Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge S x1883
Caldari Navy Scourge Rocket x1378

If you are not perfect skills I strongly suggest purchasing genolution set. Later you can replace those by ascendency.

1 Like

Yep, I did that. The fit was somewhat unorthodox but it works.

That burner daredevil said no but I have beaten it into submission. I made my own fit if you allow it.
After 12 years of making fits, I may have an idea or 2 on how to do that.

Happy to report the Hawk prevailed.

1 Like

ah ok, i thought you run the daredevil in that.

what was so unorthodox?

My fit was. I need to repeat the result at least once more to confirm.

In the meantime I am getting violated by a mothership in highsec.

would be nice to see the fit, because i use a succubus vs dram on a daily base.

I bet it would.

lol, such a secret ? my fit is in the burnerthread. :roll_eyes:

No but I need to confirm that this fit can do it more than once.

“fit in construction”.

Any reccomendation on “Minimal” fits? i can do all teams and normals but the other fits require a ton of SP :smiley:

What do you mean by “normals”? Do you mean the L4 blitz missions or the agent burners? What specific missions are you having trouble with? Bling can often overcome shortages in SP. I don’t think I had more than about 10-12m SP when I first started burners, but I was blinging the heck out of my ships.

I think he means teams and agents.

Yeah, if that’s the case, I’d say you can run 2 of the 4 base burners without a huge amount of SP. The Blood Raider Ashimmu can be run with a Gila (just bling up the resists and LSEs to compensate for lower SP). The one below would be pretty safe. I think it can be run with T1 RLMLs if you can’t run T2, but you could also bump those to faction if you had to, but the drones are doing most of the work.

[Gila, Burner Ashimmu]

Drone Damage Amplifier II

Pithum A-Type Thermal Dissipation Amplifier
Pithum A-Type EM Ward Amplifier
Republic Fleet Large Shield Extender
Pithum A-Type EM Ward Amplifier

Rapid Light Missile Launcher II, Scourge Fury Light Missile
[Empty High slot]

Medium Core Defense Field Purger II

Caldari Navy Vespa x5
Caldari Navy Vespa x3
Caldari Navy Vespa x2

And the Burner Talos can be run with a cap stable VNI fitted like the one below. It has to be manually piloted with some care, but it’s actually pretty forgiving of mistakes, even with low SP. Talos is worth the effort because it has really good faction drop rates.

[Vexor Navy Issue, Cap Stable Burner Talos]

Damage Control II
Capacitor Flux Coil II
Capacitor Flux Coil II
Capacitor Flux Coil II

Gist X-Type 100MN Afterburner
Gist C-Type Large Shield Booster
Pith X-Type Kinetic Deflection Field
Pith X-Type Thermal Dissipation Field

150mm Railgun II, Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge S
150mm Railgun II, Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge S
[Empty High slot]
[Empty High slot]

Medium Capacitor Control Circuit II
Medium Capacitor Control Circuit II
Medium Capacitor Control Circuit I

Republic Fleet Berserker x5
Republic Fleet Berserker x3

I don’t think the other two base burners can be flown without a HAC now, which requires substantial SP. I used to fly Angel Transport with a smartbombing Cyclone, but the recent “fix” to burner reps killed that fit.

I would definitely recommend trying out fits on SiSi first though - especially with the Burner Talos because you have to learn to fly it.

2 Likes

Most of my fits in the burner thread work with max alpha skills, although they may be pretty challenging and require a bunch of micromanagement, might have more luck with the cap injector setups as those typically have a bit more tank/damage. I really haven’t tried much.

I think T2 small guns are pretty important to have, and then decent support skills. If you can run the teams and most normal missions I’d mostly focus on grinding up standings so you can cherry pick in the future. And let your SP work up, t2 small blasters are probably the #1 thing to go for next as the daredevil is recommended to do 3/5 agents. And if you are using the rocket garmur to do the team missions you should be pretty close to a hawk for the daredevil, that just leaves the wolf for the blood agent.

I assume the non-burner missions.

I use a Vigilant for the angel base. I assume it would work with decent gun skills and both cruisers at 4, but might want to give it a run on the test server first. can use /booststandings to pick whatever mission you want, just takes some RNG to get it pulled. I used a 2 web setup for a long time with max skills so I’m pretty sure 3 t2 webs and minmatar cruiser 4 will work too. No idea if it actually needs t2 guns or not.

And then the gurista base no one really does, although when I did do it I used the same vigilant + rigs, changed most other things though.

1 Like