Blitz and Burner Guide v1.2.3

btw with max skill you can be cold cap large (long enough to kill two)with a vigilant vs base angel, I guess if you OL the hardeners you can tank even with lesser skills (don’t forget the booster than helps rep). However I think gal cr V is required to track correctly the drams.

the vigilant with 3 t2 webs works perfect as an alpha. tried it a few month ago on sissy. if i remember right i also used metaguns.

Interesting. I tried a Vigilant once back when I had low skills and didn’t have much luck with it because of poor tracking. Putting that third web in there must be the trick.

jeah. remember back as they changed the webs and everyone with a former 2 web meta 90 % setup had tracking issues.

even with max skill, two webs have a harder time to track than three.
Just tried and it was … just not that good.

2 90% webs works fine, I’ve completed the mission a bunch of times with 2 webs, just keep at range 4000, and the transversal is very low. is 3 webs better? Yea, the lower the transversal the better, and the ship has a slot for a third web so might as well fit it on most setups. My initial cap stable fit where I was trying to be DC proof used 2 webs a cap recharger, and a cap battery. My connection has gotten better so I’m not as worried about that, and my revised setup is 3 webs 1 battery.

exactly my fit.

seems like anire is not killable anymore in first pocket ?

I did two before DT and it dies (according to bounty in journal), killed two after DT and it does not(according to bounty again)

nvm I just did one and got the bounty message.

I don’t get it, the damage was correct (checked it in the log).

The Damsel in Distress mission can be blitzed, is there any reason it’s not on the list?

Because it’s entirely to much fun shooting it with blasters?

1 Like

Can you do burner talos with same Gila?

I’ve never tried. You’d have to put a prop mod on it and it would be painfully slow. My suspicion is that it would break the tank. You can always try it on SiSi though.

yeah not doable, ripped through passive tank wayyyyy easy, will go for VNI instead half the sig, so should be better.

what ? why ?

go for an ishtar, its natural resists are waaay more adapted to the mission.

T2 gallente have increased kinetic and bit increased thermal, T2 caldari have increased thermal and little increase kinetic.

So a shield fit should be caldari T2, to fill in the natural shield thermal weakness, and an armor fit should be gallente t2, to fill the natural armor kinetic weakness.

shield eagle
[Eagle, *Simulated Eagle]
Caldari Navy Power Diagnostic System
Caldari Navy Power Diagnostic System
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II

Pith X-Type Kinetic Deflection Field
Pith X-Type Thermal Dissipation Field
Pith X-Type Kinetic Deflection Field
Corelum C-Type 50MN Microwarpdrive
Pith A-Type Large Shield Booster
Republic Fleet Large Cap Battery

Heavy Neutron Blaster II
Heavy Neutron Blaster II
Heavy Neutron Blaster II
Heavy Neutron Blaster II
Heavy Neutron Blaster II

Medium Ancillary Current Router II
Medium Hybrid Burst Aerator I

Void M x400

capstable, can tank 2600 DPS which is more than what the burners provide (at max they deal 2480 DPS)

however, with 1600 m/s you are in for a loooong mission.

armor deimos
[Deimos, *Simulated Deimos]
Corpus X-Type Armor Thermal Hardener
Centus X-Type Armor Kinetic Hardener
Corpus X-Type Armor Thermal Hardener
Corpum A-Type Medium Armor Repairer
Shadow Serpentis Assault Damage Control

Dark Blood Cap Recharger
Corelum C-Type 50MN Microwarpdrive
Dark Blood Cap Recharger
Dark Blood Cap Recharger

Heavy Neutron Blaster II
Heavy Neutron Blaster II
Heavy Neutron Blaster II
Heavy Neutron Blaster II
Heavy Neutron Blaster II

Medium Hybrid Collision Accelerator I
Medium Hybrid Burst Aerator I

Void M x400

here you tank less but are faster and deal more damage, meaning once you approach the first talos, you can activate the ADC once your amor drops a bit, and burn it with OL guns.

if you want more safety, you can replace a rig for a auxiliary nano pump II and the ADC by a faction EANM.

1 Like

I use a Deimos. But at a guess people might want to use a Faction Cruiser because they are Alpha or haven’t skilled up enough yet to use a HAC.

Skills would be the number one reason. A HAC is clearly the superior choice to run Talos, but I was playing the game for a quite a while before I skilled into a HAC. If you start doing Burners early on, frigate and support skills are far more important than cruiser skills. A VNI is the only ship I’ve seen that can run this mission with low(ish) SP.

I got my face ripped off by the serpentis agent in the harpy provided, rage could not reach, and navy did not have enough to break tank, so i died… 3 webs did not slow him down enough for me to catch

try with a hawk. with lower skills navy launchers are better than rage, and you can fit 2 webs + very good tank.
With perfect skills you can go with 2 webs+ 1 painter and shred it in 2:30 max (including warpin and approach the wreck to loot it), cold no booster.

Who’s fit? I’ve never seen a fit that relied on catching him. Usually, you just fight him at 11km. It can be done in the Harpy, but, as stated above, the Hawk is the most recommended fit. If you really want to use the Harpy though, take a look at this YouTube video. It’s fairly recent, so it should still work, but I have no idea what level his skills are compared to yours. Note his implants. He runs it decently fast though.