Blitz and Burner Guide v1.2.3

As I said I tried several things and could not find some correct model.

If you want to add things, please make your own research. Or get more data. Or both :slight_smile:

I would very appreciate you correct me wrong :wink:

(passive aggressive smiley face)

1 Like

It’s not passive aggressive. I tell you what you can do to help. I wasted too much time for this, with no result - and you tell me “maybe you should try that” ? no, maybe YOU should do that.

Missions rewards and TTK

time to kill is the time between landing at gate(or landing in for scarlet) and looting the final wreck. sometimes with overheat, sometimes not(OL 10 last rockets vs agent serpentis, OL first logi vs team vengeance and team jaguar, OL first sentinel vs base blood ; OL constant vs agent sansha, angel, guristas ; and vs base angel).

true isk/lp is the reward from agent, with bonus, and reduced by system multiplier.
I let people to find out what system multiplier is. It’s actually very easy to find it.

samples are made from ~5-10 missions of each.

missiontrue k isktrue lpttk
agent angel5077121501:21
agent blood4904121505:04
agent guristas366691242:12
agent serpentis4837121502:26
agent sansha4717121501:23
team enyo4717121502:38
team jaguar4906121503:16
team hawk4775121502:16
team vengeance4649121503:22
base angel4849121504:19
base blood4578121505:51
base guristas480012150?
base serpentis5087121507:15
scarlet311480992:01
cargo77719230:22
recon 1151439040:44
1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

nice table, I always liked using combat time as that was easily trackable in the logs, feel that things like travel time and loot time mostly cancel out.

Something I never really tracked, I do remember getting frequently sent to a few specific systems, but probably would have never even noticed not getting sent to a system. I think the only system hardcoded to not be sent to is jita, CCP may have added the other major trade hubs as they disable PI, and Prevent citadels from being anchored there.

from my data it is 100% sure that a system flagged in the data as a “hub” has a 0% chance to be selected as destination.
the flag is visible in the sde, not in the game.

I was talking about other systems than hubs.
Since you run in lanngisi, do you ever have had buners in Anher ?

no idea, been too long since I did much down there. Also even if I did pull one there I’d decline it for being too many jumps away. Mostly just run a few when changes hit to verify fits still work.

The fact that you run it or not is irrelevant.

right, but any evidence of where I’ve run burners wouldn’t show up for that system so I can’t say either way.

Ho, right.
Well since you need to go through hagilur you woud not go anyhow.

I have another question : how many did you have in the systems in the same constellation ?

No problem.

As I said though, the distribution changes every major patch (?). The only rough pattern we have for how that distribution is decided is that it will collect information about player activity in each system and make systems that have lower player activity (less PvE and/or PvP?) more likely to have mission sites than those with more player activity. Once a probability model is created, it sticks until the next patch.

I can’t give you any models of distribution since we decided long ago it wasn’t worth the amount of work, since everything was just going to change again anyways. All I have on this is what myself and others in my group have observed from mission site placement in a controlled pocket over a year and a half of running Burners.

1 Like

I also tried to correlate to number of ppl in system, jumps, rats killed, ship killed, and no success.
Some systems have ~0% chance to be desto even with lowest amount of jumps/rat kill/ ship kill / avg player in system/ no ice belt/ lower or higher ss than origin.

It’s crazy that it’s such a ‘complex’ algorithm.

just tested a new fitting for blood base burner made a video showcasing it

fitting below (feel free to tweek/pimp)
(refit 2 tracking enhancers to gyros after sentinals are down)

[Vagabond, blood base ]
Damage Control II
Gyrostabilizer II
Tracking Enhancer II
Tracking Enhancer II
Tracking Enhancer II

Pith X-Type Large Shield Booster
Thukker Large Cap Battery
Thukker Large Cap Battery
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II

425mm AutoCannon II, Republic Fleet Phased Plasma M
Small Tractor Beam II

Medium Ancillary Current Router II
Medium Ancillary Current Router II

Hobgoblin I x5

video below

let me edit ccplease

2 Likes

Sometime in roughly the past week. The Assault (both Serpentis and Guristas) was quietly altered. Now, one must destory all ships in the last pocket, not just the left group. Sometimes a spawn will occur, sometimes not. If it does, it seems this spawn must also be killed before the mission will be marked as complete.

See my recent thread for both details and the math I calculated to determine if this is still a blitzable mission.

The TL;DR is that no - it should be pretty much removed from your blitz-list, but if you still run it, it’s not hurting you an insane amount. It’s best purpose is probably to give you a good standings boost when you really need it.

1 Like

any impact on the ships used due to the AF and HAC changes?

I updated the Hawk I use for Serpentis Burner missions - the +30% cap allowed me to swap a Cap Control Circuit II for a Small Bay Loading Accelerator II which increased my dps by 30ish (saves me a reload). A Small Warhead Calefaction Catalyst II would work about as well. But I’m hoping the pros responsible for this guide can come up with something more interesting.

2 Likes

oO nice. nice nice nice nice.
I already used a hawk with a one-clip kill but maybe this can be even better.

edit : nvm I don’t use any cap module.

however the wolf got a +30% cap bonus (and a few more speed) meaning it doesn’t need a cap rig to be capstable vs blood. however the fit is so tight I can’t find something that goes in.