Blog: MTU Hunter

Well, if you ever decide to get a group together to further “Bob’s work” in Jita - count me in. I suspect more than a few players would be willing to pitch in…

1 Like

Blog Updated.

Come have a look at some of the random things I find lying around highsec, in Finders Keepers.

1 Like

Blog Updated.

My corp reached a milestone recently, come take a look as Empty You Empties 1000 MTUs.

3 Likes

Blog Updated.

Join me on my travels as I get to know the locals in high security space, in Vocal Local 7.

1 Like

One of my alts use to make missions and sometimes needs to take the loot back to a close station so “he” simply renamed his mtu as “Pix, I’m not lost” loooool

4 Likes

I’m back and updating the blog again. I actually updated the blog around a week ago, but forgot to post about it here. Join me as I come Back For More.

The latest post is about the early days of my corp. A not-so-Empty You.

2 Likes

Blog updated.

1 Like

Blog Updated.

Come take a look at some of the silly names people give their MTUs in Naming Surprises and Cheeky Disguises.

1 Like

Blog Updated.

Some more examples of named MTUs are ready for your perusal in Naming Surprises and Cheeky Disguises 2.

2 Likes

Glad to see you’re back at it! :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ll try to keep at it too.

2 Likes

:smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Really enjoyed the blog
Up side to scanning down MTU’s is the Free drones and un anchored stations
So far I’ve found 2 x athanors 1 x azbel and just this morning 5 x harvester mining drones
Was going to see if your corp was accepting new applications

1 Like

I’m glad you enjoyed the blog!

I’m currently on a break from EVE, but if you drop an EVEmail to @Oylpann_Kumamato or Niyalyn, they should be able to sort it out if they’re still around.

1 Like

It’s a shame you are not posting any more. I enjoyed reading your blog.

2 Likes

Huh. I’ve seen a lot of the cans you like to drop at stargates named “Pix Severus was here!” around the Uni’s highsec campus, and you seem really dedicated to that. I’ve never seen you in person, but every few days I’ll come across a bunch of systems that you’ve marked.

1 Like

I’m glad you enjoyed it! I may start updating the blog again once I start playing again later this year.

The weird thing about that is that I haven’t logged-in/dropped any cans in at least half a year, but they still remain, even though they’re supposed to decay after a month.

1 Like

…okay, something weird is going on, and not just with your cans. A couple days ago someone showed up in Jufvitte that I had never seen before, yet was somehow marked red in my contact list and sorted into the Book Of Grudges. Methinks there are errors in the database.

1 Like

Blog Updated.

It’s been a while. This post is about my corporation’s first steps into the crazy world of POS bashing. What’s in a name?

2 Likes

Blog Updated.

Just a quick update, giving my thoughts on the closure of one of my favourite blogs, MinerBumping.

1 Like