Brewlar Kuvakei bringing an end to botting & game moderator corruption

@Brewlar_Kuvakei

• None of your ideas are TECHNOLOGICALLY sound - we have explained to you numerous times and how/why and have given you numerous concrete examples as to why your childish fantasies do not work in reality
  • Your advocacy DOES NOT BELONG on the CSM - you would be completely useless there in regard to what CSM is intended for

What makes this campaign worse than being naive is that you refuse to address counterpoints because you insist that your SNAKE OIL is the solution to antibotting when it’s not.

And by the way, people who say “this isn’t how to solve botting/this doesn’t belong on CSM” are not “Pro botting” that’s ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■■ you should be ashamed of yourself for being such a child.

2 Likes

I don’t own any of those, because they’re all cancer. I’m definitely not the only one. Not everyone in the world owns a credit card. In fact, most of the world isn’t as stupid as the people in the US. You know what that means? You can go ■■■■ right off.

You’re an idiot.

Well … this is really nice but it’s also not your own money. Come back making a point about your personality when it’s your own ■■■■■■■ money.

1 Like

I’m still waiting for an answer to my question. I feel it’s a very simple one. Or do you just not have any proof?

2 Likes

And here is why Steve and others were elected to the CSM, and you will not be.

1 Like

I am reposting this here, linked from another thread, because I feel it bears mentioning:

2 Likes

Following up on Jurius’ post with my addendum:

1 Like

It’s been 4 days and I’m still waiting for an answer. Do you treat all potential voters like this?

1 Like

Perhaps he is aiming to win using Trumpian tactics?

• Deflect
  • Deny
  • Delay
  • Derp
  • Discredit
  • Distract
  • Defend
  • etc.

MAKE EVE GREAT AGAIN (MEGA)

1 Like

That, or he has literally 0 proof and cant say that, because that would destroy his “platform”.

1 Like

Make
Eve
Great
Again
To
Help
Remorselessly
Own
Noobs

What do you think about this abuse of capital systems and, if you feel it needs fixing, how could it be rectified?

You still running? I’m still waiting on an answer to a simple question.

1 Like

I’m waiting on you and komi to drop out.

1 Like

Well we got one wish granted.

Uncle Brewlar apparently dropped out, so this is a VICTORY FOR ALL PRO-BOTTERS EVERYWHERE!!! (Aka those who pointed out his ideas were neither grounded in reality nor relevant to CSM.)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.