Brisc Rubal for CSM - the last thing EVE needs...a real politician on the CSM

Well, I’m part of the groups coming into null to mess with bears. So this kind of change affects us and the content we are trying to illicit from causing a mess and fright.

Consider also that assault frigates could syill fill this vacuum with the new adc to burn off of a bubble.

I can also tell you that null sec has a very poor response to interceptors a majority of the time, and that is the problem.

If the issue is the Claw and it’s 1000 volley, then I have already offered a better solution than messing with a great provoker of a ship for fights that’s keeping the lethargic bears in null on their toes.

Brisc, since the chat bubble has been removed, will you still advocate for it not to come back at any date?

Clearly, it was removed thanks to my advocacy.

It should stay removed.

2 Questions.

1. How you plan to convince CCP to do any of the things presented in your platform?

2. Are you a pro Xenuria candidate or any anti Xenuria candidate?

1 Like
  1. I will use my amazing powers of persuasion gleaned over a decade of being married to present my case and then take it well after I am utterly rejected.

2. Yes.

1 Like

I think this might actually work.

1 Like

Having some fun with advertising on Zkill.

Have fun watching my interview on the Open Comms Show on INN’s Twitch stream.

I think I might like you despite the IRL politics. Don’t hate on this hater, it’s a simple tale of the numbers. Power may or may not corrupt, but it certainly attracts the corruptible. Imma watch that interview when I’m not mutli-boxing web browsing w/ watching Amazon Prime w/ wifey. Balance. amiright?

Test #1: How much did you cringe reading my half-assed leet-speak? I need to know you can handle poorly constructed missives. (90% of r/eve)

Watch Brisc’s campaign commercial here!

Y0ur l337 5p34k d1dn’7 b07h3r m3 47 4ll - 1’m 0ld 5ch00l.

7h4nk5 f0r w47ch1n6 7h3 0p3n c0mm5 5h0w! 73ll m3 wh47 y0u 7h1nk.

1 Like

@Brisc_Rubal I found your video very great. I myself am running for the CSM, but because of HighSec Carebear Apathy, I am no more likely to get elected this year than any other year. :frowning:

I found your thoughts about CONCORD most interesting, I have had my ideas about them myself, which I wrote on my blog (yeah… noone read it, because high sec carebears don’t do anything proactive).

I am desperate for people to get elected that are not in the pocket of null-sec blocks. If you are ok with that, I will try to generate some cross-platform support for you with my supporters… even if you are not as high-sec carebeary as we would like.

Oh… you said you have done pretty much everything in eve… any stories about being ganked in high sec? Or ganking in high sec?

High Sec is worth fighting for!!

Kind Regards,

Lorelei

PS I am normally totally against posting in other candidates campaign threads, as my track record will show, but I just watched that video you made… :slight_smile:

I don’t want to be pigeonholed into any specific role. I spend most of my time in nullsec, but we all started in highsec and I want to be a voice for the entire community, not just one or two.

So, please, keep me in the loop about the stuff you care about and if I get elected you will have somebody you can talk to about issues.

1 Like

That’s some good chops! The OC showing was good stuff, you comported yourself very well! For the time being you hold the top slot in my selections, but working through the campaign threads will take some time. I am considering joining a nullsec alliance, but mainly as a carebear and the occasional F1 duties, I definitely feel your voice would represent my interests. I may be back to this thread if I generate public worthy questions.

How does labelling yourself as a “Politician” fit with not wanting to be pigeonholed?

I will be sure to keep you up to date on the woes of High Sec!

PS I noticed you never answered my questions, you crafty politician, you!

1 Like

I’ve a couple of alts that my friends and I used to do some ganking in Jita a year or so ago, but didn’t get many kills because we were moving across the map and ran out of time for fun stuff.

I don’t think I’ve gotten ganked in highsec in a long, long time, but my friends have lost more than one JF to the multiboxing CODE dude in the last few weeks.

I don’t think calling myself a politician is being pigeonholed - that’s just what I am. It’s more an adjective than a category.

1 Like

Good luck Brisc!

You have my vote.

1 Like

Brisc. You have my pledge sir. Best candidate by far

1 Like

This right here wins my vote!

2 Likes

Alright. i’m gonna ask it. The important question everybody’s been too afraid to ask.

Do you mean the Marley Station Mall? Does your inability to correctly identify a shopping mall not disqualify you for the far more demanding tasks of CSM?

1 Like