Build new star gates around Niarja

Of course, they are there to get coin of you. Also here, not hear. And time, not me. And complaining, not complaing.

And I was there in Niarja and before that, fighting trigs and saving EDENCOM. I am one of the reasons Khopa is now Fortress.

1 Like

point my grammatic error dosn’t make you good
only someone that complaing

1 Like

Also, CCP will be remembered as a symbol of bad development that is turning their games into unplayable mess. Sometimes before even they are released.

EVE Echoes had to be made by 3dr party, not CCP even.

1 Like

Look my fellow Capsuler’s I want to redirect my points. I do not blame any NULL Security Pilots/groups for sacking of Niarja. It was a stroke of tactical genius. Busting up your competitions/enemies trade routes helps your group and alliance. My point is it was foolhardy by CCP in allowing this to happen by having the NPE ( Non Player Environment) triglavians attack such a lynch-pin system. High Security space is basically the playground of casual players/Solo players. People/ Pilot’s like me that are unable or unwilling to commit to NULL SPACE. Null space is where the excitement is. That is the major league. I understand and accept CCP’s data that solo players are more likely to quit. So it is understandable to give advantages to “groups.” With that said I understand CCP is the master of the universe. They can do what the hell the want with Eve Online. In the spirit of game-play. I speculate the Amarr and Caldari governments would spare no expense re opening this critical highway. Again NPE stuff.

I will freely admit I do not care for the CSM. I still have a dream CCP would put the concept of the CSM to a up or down vote for the entire omega pilot core. That does not mean I do not respect the individuals who are part of the CSM past, present and future members. I was overzealous in calling the CSM Null Security members. That clearly came dangerously close to questioning their personal honor. I can understand why some would view it as “gaslighting.” My only intent in dragging the CSM into this Niarja issue was in the spirit of game play. I do not think it is a stretch for the CSM to advocate for stranded pilots. I have the skills. (Jump cloning, High Security to High Security wormholes) to bypass Niarja. ( Psst off the record I was doing that for years. Don’t tell anybody! ) Again my tittle states " build new star gates around Niarja." Just like if the tunnel between UK and France got destroyed or the Golden Gate Bridge was eliminated a rush to replace it would happen hopefully via “ELECTED (CSM)” types.

There are already stargates around Niarja.

Waaaaaaay around Niarja. :wink:

3 Likes

Oh au contraire. Most players do not take the RP part in MMORPG seriously enough. I’m not saying that everyone should have a complete knowledge of the lore, Bob knows CCP makes that entirely impossible by spreading lore out all over the place in decades old articles, nor am I saying that everyone should have a character biography that stands up to scrutiny by veteran players, but seeing Kybernauts that were being ganked by Electus Matari and Ushra’Khan whilst trying to plex Minmatar systems go “OMG why are you shooting me” was a bit tone deaf on the part of the casuals.

2 Likes

This isn’t game breaking in anyways. It’s just a change to the topography of the eve universe which opens up many new gameplay opportunities. Myself and my corp? We have shifted all market activities to Amarr, but are eyeing a possible move to Minmatar space, specifically Hek or Rens. As that’s now the ‘center’ of Eve trade routes.

1 Like

Hek is a lot better than Amarr, because its a lot closer to Jita.

1 Like

It might be, but Jita wasn’t always the center of Eve trade. It used to be a system called Yulai. We had a system of stargates that let you travel from one side of space to the other very quickly and they all met in Yulai. Sadly this caused a lot of lag and camping and wars around these high sec systems. CCP wanted more regional markets so they removed the old highway system.

Jita was popular always but it really wasn’t as big as it has been until the last 5 or so years. It really crushed all other trade hubs. It’s really depressed prices and ruined regional markets. I’m glad to see Jita harder to get to. It will do nothing but help the other regional markets.

This might be really inconvenient to you for now, but in the long run I think you’ll find it’s better for eve as a whole, and for you as well. As your local trading market will likely be closer than Jita ever was, with more opportunities to sell and make profit due to reduced competition, albeit at a slightly reduced volume as well.

Low prices are good for new guy. Especially when he does missions. Which is what they usually start with.

Also good for PvPesrs. They lose their ships often.

High proces are good for CCP cause they sell more PLEX.

Yea but what about the new Miner who sees ore prices super depressed, or exploration loot, or literally anything due to such a volume on the market. Seriously Jita wasn’t good for Eve.

PVPers and null blocks won’t be hurt by this.

It was a lot better than what will be I think. Exploration was always regulated by supply and it wasnt big. The easiness to sell it was most welcomed. You knew where market is.

It’s kind of amazing how many people don’t get that. Modern Jita is pretty much just Yulai 2.0.

1 Like

It’s still easy to sell in local trade hubs, and with Jita being so far away now it will only get easier. Seriously I’ve moved all my market orders from Jita to Amarr and have never been happier. Instead of going 16 jumps I’m now going 9 to pick up stuff and I’m not even leaving system to adjust or put up buy orders because Amarr is in my region and I’ve got the day trading skill trained up.

Well said.

2 Likes

There was nothing “internet tough guy” about this. He sucks at writing speeches.
I can tell, because I can write good speeches (albeit I’m rusty, haven’t done that in ages).

It seems that you are the “internet tough guy” here …
… sporting a micro brain preventing him from thinking things through first.

No one dialed zero to summon you, you know?

The OP clearly was attempting a speech.
He sucked at it. It was bad. He should try again, better next time.
He should be looking at inspiration from people who’ve written good speeches in the past.

If you can’t even handle when someone …
… who knows what he’s talking about …
… points out when someone else doesn’t …
… then you’re just as much of a loser, you loser.

Now go clean aisle five.

This isn’t a business, it’s a game - you’re problem is that you’re treating it as a business.

Can I have your stuff ?

But only after you give me your stuff…

1 Like

To paraphrase a former eve personality:

'Not destroying the game. Destroying your game.

Feel free to fight for your game.

3 Likes