Bumping Is nothing more than a protection racket

And again.

3 Likes

Bumps are just little spaceship snuggles! :heart:

1 Like

At first you will not agree to this practice, but with wisdom, you will find out that CODE. is the only authority of high sec - Concord is a mere byproduct of defective AI. Trust and Donate to CODE. as we will cleanse high sec from its filth and greed, and beat anyone into shape until they live accordingly.

Join CODE. Today and live a rich life in purity and in happiness - or forever fail in trying to stop us.

:grin:

5 Likes

^ I like this person, they have things figured out.

1 Like

I may have some possible fascinating hypotheticals.

What if everyone playing EVE finally came around to truly understanding EVE and CODE. and all that was left was people Role Playing gankers and victims, would only RP tears be good enough?

If the answer is no for some, would there be any useful information in that answer?

But back to topic, I don’t know if every new player should have their hand held and led to minerbumping site during tutorials, however, for everyone who’s ever heard about the “shady” side of EVE, it would be prudent to at least do some research.

I do think minerbumping is well written, and is worth a read just for some of the stories, not to mention it is full of fair warning on the perils that exist within “safe” high sec. Also, the RP’ing aspect reminds me of Handsome Jack from Borderlands, the villain who believes he’s the hero. And that is something many good games have, a great villain. It seems a shame that CCP doesn’t seem to promote the story content behind minerbumping in ads or such within the game or even out.

So one last question then, would it be scandalous if CCP compensated and promoted minerbumping content, or would that be even necessary?

(I’m not associated with minerbumping in any fashion btw. :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

Welcome to EVE…can I have your stuff?

1 Like

Bumpers aren’t offering protection…

1 Like

They should, though, and it should be expensive!

100 million isk and I will keep you safe.

Me? I’m literally the one person who wants everyone to burn, EXPLODE, LOSE EVERYTHING IN A BLAZING BALL OF FIRE, including myself! :smiley:

1 Like

So of course, ganking miners is a form of mining as well. You are mining miners. Therefore, you must have a permit for that. Where is your permit, Aiko_Danuja? You must pay your permit. You can pay it to me. Your miner mining permit is a very reasonable tax of 1 billion isk, payable weekly. Really, that is just one good mining freighter kill, so no big deal. If you don’t pay, you are a bot aspirant care bare and must be destroyed for not paying your taxes.

1 Like

Unfortunately to gank those ganking miners you need a permit, as you’re mining the miners mining miners. Thankfully for the low price of 1b ISK you’ll be covered for 365 days at the time of purchase (does not include leap year coverage, that’s an extra 500m ISK).

If you don’t pay then you’re showing your support for botting, bot aspirants, and must be purged from New Eden.

1 Like

Who said anything about me ganking anyone? I am merely a humble CODE tax collector, ready to collect all the taxes owed by CODE gankers for their miner mining activities. By my records, none of them have paid, so they need to pay up or they are bot-aspirant CARE bears who don’t follow the CODE.

1 Like

Good thing mining knowledge doesn’t require a mining permit… or does it? :thinking:

2 Likes

Are you implying that the reason ag performs so poorly is that you stripmined all their understanding of EVE? At least you could have left them with some of their social skills.

2 Likes

Check my profile, I have a five star permit.

CODE has no record of your mining miners permit. But that is easily fixed. Simply send me your first one billion isk payment for your first week and I will get you added post-haste. Otherwise, you are a bot-aspirant care bear who does not follow the very simple rules of CODE.

1 Like

Yah, but, see… I’m a CODE. compliance officer, so I would know if my permit is registered.

2 Likes

Damn inflation is rife in eve!

If they don’t pay then what? You’re gonna say naughty words to them?
While your roleplay is cute, you’re missing actual threat behind the words.

If you’re going to make threats, have something to back it up with.

2 Likes