Bumping

Oh really? This is the kind of crap I’m talking about. And yes, this was in a 0.7 system…

MiningBotBlob

No it is not. You can shoot the miners with Catalysts. Not economic? Are you kidding yourself? CODE welps swarms of Catas and Taloses on single Skiffs. You don’t need endless bumping against Orca-Skiff-swarms. Coincidentally, that’s the same measure that you (bumpers/gankers in general) expect from haulers to use against bumpers. :wink:

I don’t personally have a 100-ship gank fleet at my disposal, so yes, bumping is necessary, like it or not…

Get friends. :roll_eyes:

Is it just me or does someone else has a weird dejá-vù?

Yep, see it all the time. Doesn’t change the fact that 1.) bumping them ain’t stopping shit and 2.) it’s a convenient catch-all excuse used by asshole bumpers against legit players.

Long story short, you can whine about it all you want, but it’s not going to change. Bumping has been a thing for 15 years. Read that again. 15 years…

Times change.

A lot of things have been part of EVE for 15 years and have seen significant change. :wink:

2 Likes

I don’t bump “legit” players. You don’t want to get bumped? Then don’t be AFK. It’s that simple.

If you’re just sitting there motionless in an Orca or Skiff while you’re off with your thumb up your ass watching Netflix, I’m going to punt you into the next dimension…

1 Like

So now you think being afk is botting?

Because I am. Having said that, don’t be AFK with me anywhere near and you have nothing to worry about. Just be glad there’s not more of me out there…

I hate these goddamn forums:p

So now you think being afk is botting?

I hate bots and AFK’ers equally. Both get punted…

How many afk CODE miners have you punted? plenty of 'em around.

I’ve bumped plenty of miners that have a CODE permit in their bio because they were AFK. Again, I don’t care who you are or what corp you are with. If you are just sitting there with your thumb up your ass, you’re getting punted, no questions asked…

As a general rule, I don’t bump miners that are oribiting. Matter of fact, if I see someone just sitting there, I first ask them nicely in local if they would orbit. Those who don’t answer get punted. Those who are already orbiting may in fact still be AFK, and it’s easy to see when the asteroid they are on goes pop and they continue flying off in whatever direction they were heading…

1 Like

No, no, no. I didn’t say CODE permit, I said actual members of CODE.

My but you are dense. Yes, I’ve bumped CODE miners. Again, I don’t give two shits what corp someone is in. Actual members of CODE mining in the systems I patrol is fairly rare…

Very nice, was that so hard? Next time, do a livestream when you bump CODEtards, I’ll subscribe to your channel.

I have nothing against CODE personally. I just hate bots and AFK’ers in general. CODE provides a valuable service and loads of content. More power to 'em. They provide me with quality entertainment on a daily basis watching multi-billion ISK auto-piloted freighters go boom, as they should.

Flying a freighter loaded down with 50 times more ISK than your ship is worth is equivalent to leaving your car unlocked in the ghetto with the back seat full of gold bars. Not smart…

1 Like