Bumping

Wow. I’ve never seen this.

And you think every mining grp bigger then 1 person is a bot ? Haha so stupid … its easy to manage this amount of accounts while mining. And sure the orca must be the anchor in HS cause its the “container”

But yes :joy: HS mining needs to stopped so bump tje sh… out of them

CONCORD are NOT the police and don’t really care if capsuleers hurt each other.

Educate yourself about the lore before you try to use it as a bull**** excuse to justify your carebearish ideas.

2 Likes

This includes CODE’s own botting Orca swarms which also autopilot to their mining spots, right?

1 Like

That moment when you realize they use rorquals in nullsec… :sweat_smile:

You’d be surprised what CODE do in high sec with mining ships. :slight_smile: Dominant Slave Commander really has fallen from his high bumping seat, as an example.

1 Like

Why would he bot in orcas?

fleet warp
lock rocks
launch drones
f
lock new rock when old one is depleted
f
rinse and repeat

Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to orca mine

Why would the people in the screenshot above bot mine? It’s just:

fleet warp
lock rocks
F1
F2
lock new rock when old one is depleted
F1
F2
rinse and repeat

But that’s besides the point. Does Quake’s demand include bumping CODE’s mining fleets which behave very much not code compliant?

1 Like

If someone isn’t compliant, by all means…

I like it when people use language like this, as though we collectively own anything in CODE.

The best part about your comments is there is absolutely nothing you can do but whine about it on the forums

This ends now.

You can’t just come to the forums and slander and blatantly lie about other players. If you think someone is cheating in eve-online, use proper means and report them. Don’t come to the forums and start spreading false accusations because you feel this way.

3 Likes

Like shares you mean? Unless the list on minerbumping.com, of 1500-odd shareholders in the “Mighty CODE.” ™ [sic], is somehow in error?

I do note there is a Galaxy Pig listed, but not a Galaxy Chicken. Any particular reason?

One wonders how someone invented all those spaceships but could’nt translate ‘approach’ (and stop when in reach ~2000m) and imagined it was the common ‘crash into that ■■■■’ command from the bumper cars at the local fair. #EVEOnlineGhettomode

We are all spacecowboys.

I’m talking about actual game items -ya know, things you can lose in explosions- The idea that the mighty CODE. Alliance ‘owns’ Orcas or anything else is always a dead giveaway that the person has no idea what they’re talking about.
I suppose you could say that some corps ‘collectively’ own shares, does this really contradict what I was saying, though?

Oh that was just so I could vote in shareholder votes. Seeing as how I’m a ganker, it would be pretty redundant for me to send James 315 ISK, just for him to turn around and send it back to me as gank ship reimbursements. Best that I just keep the ISK and use it to enforce his will without bothering him. He’s a busy Savior, after all.

2 Likes

I like this. I’m with @Ima_Wreckyou on it.

CCP should do it!

This fixes so many things wrong in HS, major QOL upgrade!!! And absolutely no possible down sides!

I have a better idea…

We need to make a Prop mod that disables your Shields, and causes you to deal collision damage (to yourself and the target). Causes aggression against anyone you Bump while it’s active.

Then you guys can actually complain about how you’re getting hurt by Bumping, instead of imagining it.

I’d sacrifice a 12 km/s Vagabond to utterly vaporize an Orca or freighter…

1 Like

Actually, eve lore has long said that the ships have crews. https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/6hn37z/frigates_of_eve_book_says_all_the_ships_have_1/

Thats a link to Falcon talking about crews etc. . .

Personally, bumping doesnt bother me as a lore break. Now suicide ganking oth - that is a real immersion break - there is just no way that a crew is going to agree to kill themselves in mass like that. Not saying that suicide ganking should go away - only that it is not realistic given the lore.

I know ships have crew. There are Eve Chronicles talking about a Capsuleer interviewing and hiring crew, and then writing letters of condolence to their families when they died (but he didn’t b/c he’s a Capsuleer).

https://community.eveonline.com/backstory/chronicles/hands-of-a-killer/
https://community.eveonline.com/backstory/chronicles/all-these-lives-are-fit-to-ruin-1/

Which emphasizes the attitude of Pod Pilots vs their meatsack Crew. Who cares if they die, b/c the Captain will just wake up in a new body, buy a new ship, and hire a new crew.

And technically the Crew doesn’t operate any of the major systems themselves. They’re just around for maintenance and such. So they wouldn’t have the authority or ability to prevent a Suicide Gank. The Pod Pilot thinks “target that ship and fire” and the Crew can only sit back and wait to get Concord’d.

1 Like