Caldari civilian efforts

Don’t go too far.

Asking permission from Gallente occupants will constitute a CRIME of COLLABORATION.
Access to the planets will be acquired on CALDARI terms.

For this purpose the system has been liberated from Gallente oppressors.

Formal accept of local Gallente authority surrender is scheduled at 1100.
Meanwhile, the dropships have landed on the planetary surface without losses.

All collaborators with criminal gallente regime will be detained and put under court martial in accordance with wartime law.

Glory to the State!

Good luck, Strike Commander. Ms. Brezia, and all currently deployed Security Contractors on the surface are held in good regard with Caldari State entities. Try and courtmartial, and you will fail, as there are none to court martial, nor a State Tribunal that would take on such.

It is also worth stating, that there have been no reported instances of Gallente forces planetside, from civilian sources, or what little remained of corporate security. In essence, there was no ‘Gallente Regime’ planetside to collaborate with.

1 Like

No Caldari should live in fear of Commander Kim’s brand of Templis Dragonaur terrorist rule.

Any baseliners who wish to live a life of freedom from Caldari megacorporate oppression and terrorism is free to make their way to any Villore Accords structure located in systems now under Gallente control. We don’t hold military courts martial for innocent civilians who are simply living their lives under the insane circumstances imposed by CONCORD.

I have ordered legal assistance for any asylum seekers be provided by the Villore Accords office of the Judge Advocate General. We will help process whatever documentation is needed for those who wish to relocate to Federation high security space. For those who would prefer to make a new life for themselves on the Federal Frontier of GMVA’s sovereign territory in Cloud Ring, generous settlement bonuses are available for those willing to relocate to colonies on New Villore.

3 Likes

It’s amusing how such infamous pirate collaborators like GMVA publically accuse State soldiers in “terrorism” while we committed none.

Your propaganda and accusations are just like empty like your head, Vero. Everyone knows that I never committed terrorism, and everyone knows that GMVA are WANG pets.

Now could you please stop barking all over the forum and accept your place, your asinine declaration of me or someone else in terrorism is just pathetic, especially when coming from such pirate bottomkisser like you.

Baseliners collaborating not just with Gallente but GMVA specifically shall be trialed not only for collaboration with the enemy, but also for piracy.

You declare yourself a terrorist with your open affiliation with the Templis Dragonaurs, an organization despised by all civilized people of New Eden including the Caldari State, who long ago declared them enemies of the Caldari people. That you would openly fly the colors of an alliance literally named “Templis CALSF” says all that anyone needs to know about your true colors. You are a terrorist, and an enemy of the Caldari people, and it really doesn’t matter what I say or don’t say about it.

That you would threaten innocent caldari civilians with with jumped up military tribunals proves even further that you seek to sow terror even among your own people. Even in the Caldari State there are laws, and you have no legitimate role whatsoever in enforcing those laws. Clearly you intend to exact some sick form of vigilante terrorism, just as you have bragged about doing with captured Federal POWs. No doubt the punishment to be meted out to any supposed “collaborators” is the same that you gave them. Summary execution.

Baseline Caldari living in the Kurala constellation should take careful note of what has transpired in this thread. Needless scaremongering by your supposed “defenders” in the State Protectorate of a Federal invasion that never transpired, followed by threats of reprisal against “collaborators” with Federal authorities that made no attempts to interfere with your lives. Commander Kim has repeatedly proven herself willing to use deadly force against her fellow caldari over personal slights and political disagreements. She will not hesitate to inflict such terror on you. All of you know the crimes that the Templis Dragonaurs and the Provists committed against the Caldari people. You need not live in fear of her or her terrorist compatriots.

In the Federation you will be welcomed with open arms, and on New Villore you can make a new beginning free of megacorporate oppression or the fear of Dragonaur terrorism.

1 Like

Look, you can keep barking your slanders as much as you want, dishonorable pirate pet, but look at this.

1. Everyone knows GMVA are WANG pets.
  2. Only complete idiots would consider me a terrorist for real.
  3. Traitors or collaborators with criminal gallente regime will pay for their crimes according to State law of war time.

Justice for all.

I have frequently thought that the Caldari Executive Panel are idiots, or at least that they act in an idiotic fashion, but one thing they and I have always agreed on is that the Templis Dragonaurs are terrorists and enemies of the Caldari people. It is obvious by the way you ignore and deflect from this accusation that you have no defense for the clear choice you have made to openly associate with yourself with an organization designated by the Caldari government government as terrorists for over a century.

As long as you fly under that Templis calsign your terrorist sympathies are plain for all in New Eden to see for themselves. But even if you were to go back under the notoriously corrupt banner of the State Protectorate your actions of executing POWs and threatening caldari civilians with vigilante terror prove even more clearly what a terrorist you are. Why don’t you just admit it?

It amuses me that the best retort you can apparently think of is that GMVA are WANGS pets. At least our allies actually live in the warzone. Unlike Templis CALSF, who are too afraid of WANGS to live anywhere near them. Not that anyone should be surprised. Terrorists are so often cowards, after all.

I have no defense as there is no real accusation, just barking of deranged gallente lapdogs, who themselves are drowning in criminality.
If a clown on the street will call me stealer of bunnies, should I bother building real defense or point out at his insanity instead?

You are just mad frothing tool, because you understand that my reputation and criminal record in the State is pristinely clean (though CONCORD might have some questions to me), while you yourself work under a pirate boot, isn’t it so?

Oh really… your criminal activities show otherwise.

4 Likes

Why CONCORD still allows people with obvious maniacal mental dysfunction to deface the board with pictures with clear characteristics of brain damage and instability, like uneven stretched font, collage of unrelated quotes neither to each other, nor to the current discussion and mechanical repeating of same fragment in a line? Someone call a nurse.

I wouldn’t be bothered if the insane person would keep going crazy somewhere in Federation, but this one patient has maniacal interest to my person.

Commander, it would be better to just explain, what’s happened. Report say, that it was friendly fire and involvment of sentry gun makes possible to suggest, that aggressor was you.

It was explained long ago, Ms. Sato.

Perhaps you should leave enforcement and security to the appropriate Security entities under the megacorps that own the towns and colonies, instead of overstepping the bounds of the limited wartime laws in place, Strike Commander. You do not have the authority to call or drag individuals to tribunal, and any sane Tribunal, not of your own, or other capsuleer making, would not take on the case.

2 Likes

I would like to add to Yokomes-Haani’s stateemeent that, in the years since the end of the Heth regime, much of the various Wartime provisions granted to the Caldari Navy, State Protectorate militia force, and other armed forces have been steadily dismantled by the Megas, due to it interfering with proper course of business, so limited it is indeed.

2 Likes

The State is at war.
And the laws will be upheld, want you this or no.

The overarching wartime provisions put in place under Tibus Heth, denounced traitor to the Caldari State, and the Megacorporations, are no longer held in repute or standing by the State at large Kim-Haani. You overstep your place Strike Commander, I simply wish to warn you such, so you do not create your own folly.

Some of these provisions remain, but the right of Caldari armed forces to accuse and prosecute on their own whim is not one of the surviving provisions. Claim must be made to legitemate megacorp security group present. Then they enact their own investigation, and then individuals are brought before legitimate. tribunal. I’ve studied our laws extensively commander. You. Over. Step.

3 Likes

I am doing my job. Move on, citizen, unless you wish to express support to Gallente occupants. In that case please move to the closest Navy detainment facility for questioning and councelling, where you will get your answers through a tribunal session.

Thanks in advance.

Do the State Protectorate, or Caldari Navy own the planetary settlements? No. They are Megacorporate property, and the individuals present are Megacorporate Citizens. The jurisdiction is of the owning megacorps. Not you, or the Navy, or the State Protectorate.

You can deploy in their defense if you wish, but with the return of Megacorp administration(which I can confirm,) even the slimmest of provisional right of enforcement you had is no longer valid.

3 Likes

Megacorps can wave their personal armies elsewhere.
This is war. This is a question of security and survival of colonists, not just some awkward corporate secret stolen by competitors. Megacorps have ability to operate in the warzone and deploy their armies to protect their assets as much as they want if we cannot allocate war resources for that, but in the warzone - the final word belongs to the Navy and Protectorate.