Cant vote unless omega

Praise James 315 & Princess Aiko for creating a safe space to live in New Halaima with the Code of Conduct which are the only rules I support and follow to guide me to do my very best to enforce such rules.
https://www.james315.space/2022/06/07/csm-2022/
Just voted with;

1 Like

Reformed in 494 BC, which is to say that by Julius Ceasar’s time Plebs had been voting for more than 400 years, which is longer than the right to vote in the U.S

2 Likes

Would have to be, since thats longer than the existence of the US.

I enjoyed reading your earlier post. Probably best part of this thread.

2 Likes

lol, thanks. I didn’t mean to jump on him so hard. I just seethe inside when I read a mean disgusting comment based on ignorance of civil rights during that period in history.
Roman empire is my hobby/passion. I grew up around superb architecture left behind by an empire that controlled over 2 million square miles of the known world in its time and that came up with civil and military concepts that are still being used to this day.
To use the word ‘plebs’ in such derogatory and ignorant way as he did just made me cringe.

3 Likes

Wow, you have some f-upped memory!

That’s how memorable your posts are, lol.

And it’s 'f-ed up"
you’re welcome.

Ah yes. the 3/5ths compromise.

Typed in Roman script. Duh. And coming to a neighborhood near you.

2 Likes

You’re welcome to come as hard as you want.

The ones that cannot stand the heat should leave the kitchen.

It’s clear you favor Romans and ignored Greeks, a shame since Romans not only copied everything, but also invented all the ■■■■ we have today wrong in the democratic process. Plebs voted only because cynicism to separate them from the slaves.

@Ursula_Anders you’re a pleb at heart. And don’t start crying, you’re the one that started the offenses.

Cheers.

If that makes you feel better then great.

:beers:

HAHA plebs like ursula are the reason that ROME DIED

That’s funny but do you have anything more interesting to post?

Having 350 Omega voting accounts is perfectly fine.

New Eden Distopia as it should be.

–Gadget has a hot new vote just for you - if the price is right…

3 Likes

It’s pretty interesting, to be honest.

The Romans granted rights to the plebs, and Rome collapsed.

Life lesson there!

I’ve always been curious where did the roman’s mainly end up after the empire fall most people would say italy but I feel its something different.

People argue about the actual “fall”. But as time passed, Rome was less a “race”, and more a set of laws, governments, locations, and culture. There was the East West split and long lingering. It is with us today, we just don’t know enough of our own history to know it. Ever been to Cincinannati? Named after…

2 Likes

I’m on my second listen. LONG.

2 Likes

The plebs were Romans.

2 Likes

They didn’t end up anywhere but where they already were to begin with. Rome didn’t fall in one day. Most inhabitants of the falling empire reverted to their own cultures and religions like in Brittania, Fresia, Gaul, Mauritania, Greece… the western empire was carved out in pieces to Goths, Scythians, Saxons and wandering tribes such as Alans and Vandals, pushed by hordes from the steppes of Asia.
All throughout the fall of the western empire the citizens lived and died in time of chaos. The eastern empire would transform into the Byzantine empire and eventually fell by 1453.

1 Like

Mostly i frostpacker had been referred as being very basic and boring “Pleb” in New Eden though lately perhaps i had been issued a upgrade title by the very Queen Regent of Highsec herself as i am now a Simpleton.

I can RP with that, thank you most highest one for I can honor my new calling.

1 Like