Capsuleer Corruption: Calling Out the Enemies of Humanity

I don’t understand his point at all. Just like that Jove dressing maniac Borkstar, there is nothing noble or understandable about contributing to attacking a system and then calling it a sacrifice in the name of knowledge. It’s not his sacrifice, it is others he’s helped impose upon that have had to make it.

3 Likes

There are many discussions to be had. Looks like I’m gonna be busy.

Same here comrade. But worry not: we will be remembered as part of the liberating forces of New Eden. Just you wait until our efforts as Blessed Kybernauts will kick-start a new era. Glory to Trigla\/. From blue ashes, a red dawn awaits us.

What he’s saying is:

A) They’re going to win at least one of these.
B) The more we know about what happens when they do, the better—especially if a Trig victory turns out to actually endanger the lives of residents in a significant way.
C) Better we learn WTF that actually means in an isolated, out-of-the-way backwater where we have half a chance of evacuating the civilian population than say… in Amarr.

In effect, it’s like an experimental munitions trial: set one off where it can hurt the fewest people, so you know just how badly you need to avoid it going off in downtown Caille.

And it makes sense, really. Ideally, yes, you wouldn’t want to do this where innocent lives are at stake. You’d want controlled conditions. You’d want laboratory testing first. The Trigs aren’t giving us those options, so he’s working with the choices he’s got.

But hey, look on the bright side, Utari! Anyplace the Trigs actually win is someplace where the null blocs can slaughter every frikkin’ egger who helped them, with impunity.

Edit for clarity: It makes sense within his parameters. I am not in any way encouraging or supporting such behavior, as I find his underlying parameters unconvincing.

4 Likes

Divided we stand, and further we divide… The Triglavians stand against our common enemies, but they stand against us at the same time… Those who call themselves “Kybernauts” are largely straw-anarchist windbags full of so much ■■■■ that it must be clogging up their organs, but the mysteries of the Triglavians, and furthermore their military power and versatility, cannot be denied.

I can’t shake a feeling that dividing us like this was part of their plan all along. Whether they intend to follow through on their intimations of welcoming “Kybernauts” into the fold or not, every Capsuleer supporting the Triglavians is a Capsuleer not opposing them, and when I look at this ■■■■■■■ list, I can’t stop wondering exactly how aware the Triglavians are of our collective tendencies toward division.

1 Like

There is no greater Scripture than this:

“I give to you the destiny of Faith,
And you will bring its message to every planet of every star in the heavens:
Go forth, conquer in my Name, and reclaim that which I have given.”
- The Scriptures, Book of Reclaiming 22:13

And there is no greater sin than treasonously giving away that which has been Reclaimed — no matter how barren — to the enemy.

It is incumbent upon all Amarr Loyalists everywhere to declare ARC an Enemy of the Empire and of God and set standings accordingly.

1 Like

Ohhh, I’m your enemy now? After all your complaints about us getting along, you’re drawing a line?

2 Likes

Worry not about me, madam; look closer to home. It is one thing for a Lord to have a Minmatar mistress; that is a sin, yet a minor and regrettably common one. It is quite another thing, though, for a Lord to have a Minmatar mistress who is an Enemy of the Empire and of God.

1 Like

Wow. Just wow. I’m so hurt.

4 Likes

:popcorn:

Yay, let us all find new reasons to destroy each other, because surely the old ones were not enough.

Brother will kill brother, spread blood across the land…

1 Like

Hang on, weren’t you just telling people to help the Trigs?

You do understand that they don’t care which empire they’re attacking, right? That they consider the Amarr just as inferior as they do everyone else?

You are such an idiot.

1 Like

That system is sovereign territory of the Amarr Empire. You have no right to play games with it for your experiments. It doesn’t matter how unpopulated or unimportant you might think it is, you have no right.

You are an enemy of the empires of New Eden by your actions. Do not try to play yourself up as some scientist or hero. Anyone that actually wants to analyze what they are doing, can participate in laboratory experiments and simulations that actual scientists are doing right now, instead of helping a foreign invader destroy our systems.

Thank you, Arsia, for revealing these traitors. I hope that ARC will take the step to remove Uriel from their employ, lest they mark themselves all as supporters of Triglavian invaders.

8 Likes

I never advocated helping the Triglavian demons invading Amarr space. Those should be resisted to the utmost.

1 Like

ARC is dealing with the matter internally and we ask for patience while we make the necessary inquires. Thank you.

8 Likes

While I might not agree with Uriel, I appreciate the logic he followed to reach his decisions. We are all dealing with a chaotic emergent situation. In such circumstances its not unusual for some people to be led astray by a path of reasoning that seems logical at the time but doesn’t hold up to considered scrutiny. We should be encouraging such people to return to the side of edencom not throwing them out in the cold dark.

3 Likes

Crazy way of research caused controversy…

Judging from what I saw of the recent actions in Raravoss and Warough, that list needs to be longer by about 400 people.

It’s all the same trigs, you moron. Success in one area gives them more resources to use elsewhere.

This whole situation has been a crazy storm of events right from the start.

If the Triglavians had good intentions, they would make a normal first contact with us, you know, face to face.

No idea what happened with the crew of that Triglavians vessel that was initially captured by SARO/CONCORD some time ago, but it must have gotten terribly wrong.

Then they hacked our fluid router network, something that should be entirely unnecessary if they are capable to speak our language and communicate verbally. And what did they broadcast? A cryptic message with vague promise of “glorification of the fit” and “mortification of the unfit”, like they have something that we may want, then pointing out the initial standings they have with us and Drifters and Sansha and Rogue Drones.

And then they step up and invade in full force. What is it that they want? If they wanted to settle in our space, where the conditions are far less harsh than Abyssal Deadspace, where they come from, looking to have rest from their “Struggle”, then why don’t they just SAY SO? You know, peacefully, I am sure we will understand.

Instead, they keep talking about that “Proving”, invited us in the Abyss, tested our combat prowess, then they invade left and right. How can they even be trusted?

Well maybe they are just insane. Maybe centuries of prolonged struggle in the harsh environment we found them in, has somehow twisted their minds? To a point where they started to punch each other in the face for a greeting and fighting each other to the death in order to “prove” themselves worthy of something? And they brought that twisted mindset all along?

Maybe they will come to their senses when we kick their butts?

But certainly they cannot be trusted. Not after all they have done so far.

Uriel, you are walking on thin ice. Better stop this experiment, before you regret the outcome. This crazy thing that is interfering with the star can’t be good.

3 Likes

Uriel has one thing right, though.

We need to know what’s going on. Local reports are full of hyperbole, tinfoil, and outright scams. We sure af are not getting any information out of CONCORD. By this point I’m pretty sure the fact the officials are not giving us info is not because they are secretive, but because they don’t have it.

8 Likes