CCP Cancels WIS and then Tease It... 👀

Sorry bro, Akio isn’t in Eve Lore.

If you’re interested in Eve Lore, check out this sub-forum

3 Likes

I know that though we need a new protagonist maybe I’ll make a new faction for this

Aiko isn’t good for Eve Online.

thats why shes the bad guy

Of course she is.

She’s one the last people actually generating meaningful content around the IP.

1 Like

meaningfull? LOL.

Its meaningless.

Get ganking out and nothing really changes.

If nothing changes then it doesn’t need removal.

Oh?

Name me a story that’s come out of null in the past month.

I’ll wait. :smiley:

There is as much stories as people playing this game. Only they dont try to get everyones attention.

1 Like

Oh. So none. Got it :smiley:

Its rather that people want to live their own lifes and have their own fun cause their paid for it.

I imagine people who are pretty bored and dont know what to do would rather watch others and read their stories, unable to get from game what they want.

Right and they must accept the game they chose to play.

They want something different? Play another game.

I mean the leader is knowledge and all that right?

Which they do! Pretty funny argument when we talk about such a niche game like EVE. :smiley:

I liked WiS. It’s what originally made me start playing Eve after PlanetSide became overrun by hackers in 2011. I only wish there was a way to get drunk off Zydrine Wine while watching my X-Rated Holoreels from my couch in Amarr. At least some other games let you get drunk and pass out. Beats the hangover you get from doing the real thing, at least.

6 Likes

That’s fine. They should play another game.

I would rather walk around inside my ship than inside a station.

completely wrong, literally everyone does want it. Please dont speak for the rest of us. Weve ALWAYS wanted to it, it was CCP that messed it up in the first place

6 Likes

walking in stations was about meeting other capsuleers and interacting, it also had your in ship hanger too. So yeah could do both.

It looks like the forum trolls have won. That’s the OP of this thread.