CCP Cancels WIS and then Tease It... ๐Ÿ‘€

Itโ€™s a common practice to say that and never live up to it. I hope PA does help with certain aspects of the game though.

Great point!

SMH

What could possibly go wrong? :yum:

EVE RATED M+

@Mr_Epeen quickly queues Lap Dancing to level V.

And this is why the canceled it

1 Like

you are lying.

About what exactly bruv?

Things that jiggle and bounce should jiggle and bounce tho. Its part of immersion.

I dont know. Probably a lot of things. Water could stop running or someone steals clothes? :thinking:

1 Like

That would require being able to get out of the capsule which we canโ€™t do so itโ€™s not even โ€œstanding stillโ€ itโ€™s laying down.

Then again, no need to stand up and walk if thereโ€™s nothing to do.

1 Like

I was thinking more about how a teenage boy would deal with something like thisโ€ฆ

2 Likes

Crocodiles? Probably they would not come near them. Or use pistols from a far.

1 Like

1 Like

They JUST upgraded PVPโ€ฆ

So youโ€™re set for next decade, and now thereโ€™s time to implement Walking in Shipsโ€ฆ

โ€“Gadget needs her command deck

4 Likes

Pod it, of course.

โ€“Gadget assumes

1 Like

I just realized this is a blatant ripoff of the iconic Ana de Armas image as Joi in Blade Runner 2049.

Shame on you, CCP.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Nice catch!

1 Like

How so?

1 Like

And the current theme music owes a lot to the 1989 Batman movie. But realistically, people are exposed to so much stuff these days, itโ€™s very hard for things youโ€™ve seen or heard not to influence current work.

1 Like

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

3 Likes

Of a property attached to two of the most litigious media companies in Hollywood is an exercise in stupidity.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

3 Likes