CCP Cancels WIS and then Tease It... 👀

I don’t keep up with that sort of thing so I won’t argue that.
I watched the first one and liked it but couldn’t go past 15mins of the 2049 one.

As did I. We are two of the very few that did, though. It was panned by critics, made no money at the box office, and was on everyone’s list of worst movies ever.

It wasn’t until years later, after the invention of VCRs that it became the cult hit it is today. I suspect Blade Runner 2049 has the same future ahead of it. A movie made before its time.

Having said that, your opinion of the movie has nothing to do with Star Citizen “imitating” the Drake, Raven, and Nightmare. Or any other theft of IP.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

Trying to dock into the new Station in UM-Q7F with wishful thinking that Walking in Stations is active there.

2 Likes

Wait see what I am jumping there next. Will test their dps for Walking in Stations!

1 Like

Lara Croft NEVER looked that good in Tombraider 1 on my Old Pentium II :frowning:

You kids haveIT SO easy these days…

Hats off tho guys - this has been the BEST thread I have read for a while +1 to the community and some of the art posted :slight_smile:

1 Like

My first computer could only play Pong. About 1980.

The Space Witch in that clip is pointing at you and saying, “You won’t walk inside my station, but only craw!”

2 Likes

female-frozen
The only version Frostpacker is interested in is the Frozen Corpse

1 Like

I’m sure that’s not normal…

3 Likes

Should have made a borg cube #missedopportunity

1 Like
I am somewhat interested

somewhat-interested

1 Like

were did you find that?

I think there are other many things to attend before WIS.

If only the first try would have never been done, and it’s allocated resources would have gone to SOV, (ejem… for example), most wouldn’t be even interested in the forums. And game more, as it should be.

But no.

3 Likes

Whoever is flagging all of @x123xxx ‘s GIFs please get it together. They are the most entertaining thing in this thread.

1 Like

how did this tease walking in stationd

They use Avatars in their trailers because EVE isn’t the most exciting game to watch and they need something to grab peoples attention…

There. I said it.

3 Likes

They are presenting capsuleers as people of sucess, and you have to show them walking confidently, because how else you show it so it will be understood by humanoids like people, with two legs? You have to show body language.

The game is a detrayal to the promotional video…

Or make game uphold to the “walking confidently” image, or remove all movement of avatars from the videos, together with environments other than black background.

3 Likes

You’re a smart guy, maybe you can explain why a bunch of @x123xxx 's posts have been blocked. Like this one: CCP Cancels WIS and then Tease It... 👀 - #165 by x123xxx . I don’t see anything offensive about them. Not to mention that we haven’t heard from her lately. What might that be about?

1 Like

Some people being jerks and flaggng everything they dont agree with.

4 Likes