CCP Cancels WIS and then Tease It... ๐Ÿ‘€

Of a property attached to two of the most litigious media companies in Hollywood is an exercise in stupidity.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I donโ€™t keep up with that sort of thing so I wonโ€™t argue that.
I watched the first one and liked it but couldnโ€™t go past 15mins of the 2049 one.

As did I. We are two of the very few that did, though. It was panned by critics, made no money at the box office, and was on everyoneโ€™s list of worst movies ever.

It wasnโ€™t until years later, after the invention of VCRs that it became the cult hit it is today. I suspect Blade Runner 2049 has the same future ahead of it. A movie made before its time.

Having said that, your opinion of the movie has nothing to do with Star Citizen โ€œimitatingโ€ the Drake, Raven, and Nightmare. Or any other theft of IP.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

Trying to dock into the new Station in UM-Q7F with wishful thinking that Walking in Stations is active there.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

Wait see what I am jumping there next. Will test their dps for Walking in Stations!

1 Like

Lara Croft NEVER looked that good in Tombraider 1 on my Old Pentium II :frowning:

You kids haveIT SO easy these daysโ€ฆ

Hats off tho guys - this has been the BEST thread I have read for a while +1 to the community and some of the art posted :slight_smile:

1 Like

My first computer could only play Pong. About 1980.

1 Like

The Space Witch in that clip is pointing at you and saying, โ€œYou wonโ€™t walk inside my station, but only craw!โ€

2 Likes

female-frozen
The only version Frostpacker is interested in is the Frozen Corpse

1 Like

Iโ€™m sure thatโ€™s not normalโ€ฆ

3 Likes

Should have made a borg cube #missedopportunity

1 Like
I am somewhat interested

somewhat-interested

1 Like

were did you find that?

I think there are other many things to attend before WIS.

If only the first try would have never been done, and itโ€™s allocated resources would have gone to SOV, (ejemโ€ฆ for example), most wouldnโ€™t be even interested in the forums. And game more, as it should be.

But no.

3 Likes

Whoever is flagging all of @x123xxx โ€˜s GIFs please get it together. They are the most entertaining thing in this thread.

1 Like

how did this tease walking in stationd