@CCP; Do you feel it yet?

Like I said. If you’re going to be playing this game sub consciously or not or anyone here. The chances are very high person X will be paying month to month burning $$$.

Yes, prices change! CCP has been changing prices for other currencies to make it roughly equal to USD.

I look at the prices right now. It’s out of my control and your control to change what CCP has done. What is the most logical thing to do right now as a consumer in my view is take advantage of the bulk pricing and save serious money in the long run! We can look at all the reasons we agree with or not. People have real and legitimate reasons to be angry with this price increase! Such as little content over the years! I try to be balanced here and it is what it is sometimes.

People will play the game. The savvy consumers will find a way to save for a bulk package knowing they will be here for a while. It really boils down to that. Not concerned about social/economic status of anyone I can’t play month to month knowing I am burning serious money over the long run. plain and simple.

4 Likes