CCP Games Signs Deal To Use Unreal Engine 4 for Its Next Projects, Including An Action MMO

Steve Job’s vision of design-over-engineering is quite funny once you learn that the single piece that will never break on a Apple wall-plugged product it’s the fuser intended to fuse and protect the device from surges… :joy:

“I’ve seen charred motherboards… exploded condensers galore… keyboards burned out… all kind of destroyed displays… but I’ve never ever seen a fused Apple fuser. They are indestructible.”

1 Like

This sounds like the only logical explanation for the cascading failure this game is :sunglasses:

As people who’ve had entrepreneurial successes would tell you, they have a lot of failures before they have a success. That’s part of growth.

Just waiting for it to crash so i can point, laugh and say i told you so

1 Like

@Yigal_Tzadok

i hope you dont pay for your accounts so you dont looooooooooose too much money

JuuR

Unreal is interesting, I always found Cry engine to run better on my pc/tablets. I’m guessing they must be planning on making a VERY extravagant set of action skills/controls. If they wanted to finally target mobile they could have picked Unity for great+easy 3D cross platform porting (PC/iOS/Etc). So this is interesting.

Sincerely hope they don’t make something ‘only’ for consoles/VR again, I’m not buying one.

Statistically it doesn’t seem to matter much what engine is used.

Theres an endless amount of ■■■■ games on unreal 4 engine too chose from.

If they’d just made a good game…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.