CCP Hilmar, CCP Falcon, and CCP Goodfella reveal their plans for an Eve Era of CHAOS in this new interview!

Apr 21

Scipio_Artelius:

In less than a week for example, he sought donations of 7.25 Billion from a group of new players, to fund further expansion of his scam alliance and for secret projects that involve funding purchases for himself:

5 billion isk was the targeted raised amount for a fully rigged, station, with 2 months fuel, ammo, and full combat modules. Rings, are around 3 billion alone (800-900m), Fuel generally costs 200m, depending on what is fitted a month. Though, I think you know this already.

We were near cap, and were in the process of recruiting two people, i had forgotten about it, and it was 4 days to train, and we had 3 people waiting to join. This isk was for a small injector to resolve the issue at the time.

Scipio_Artelius:

A Procurer BPO is 1.4 Billion, not 2 Billion.

Incorrect, Procuerer bpo’s are around 1.8-1.9 billion, unresearched.

Scipio_Artelius:

I have heard he uses excess ISK from his scams to fund PLEX so he can play as an Omega, by continuously asking for donations from his new player corp/alliance members.

Scipio_Artelius:

Instead of fixing up his own security, he instead threatens his new players with 250 million ISK fines for mining into cans:

https://forums.eveonline.com/uploads/short-url/lZiJ5Flg1aNhOheFkFbEG3nS6vu.png

Our Corporate policies, are none of your business. By the way, no one has taken this role. We have this requirement to disencourage theifs, and it go’s into a wallet that is saved for the case of if something is stolen.

Treason is met with even harsher positions by null alliances. There is no other way of understanding “where we stand” then “leaving”.

Scipio_Artelius:

After promoting new players to move their stuff into his Raitaru (which he didn’t pay for but got through other Corp members)

I paid around 800 million toward the structure.

This was a troll, due to a discord conversation.

Scipio_Artelius:

How do we get more people to play? We get rid of scumbag liars like this.

Since all of what you posted was just proven a lie, the only “Scum bag” is you.