CCP Hilmar, CCP Falcon, and CCP Goodfella reveal their plans for an Eve Era of CHAOS in this new interview!

Now Trig recons are moving around multiple systems. Go on Zkill and see just how many people in hisec are getting their butts kicked by Recon Damavik. Great stuff CCP!!!

2 Likes

44, with a mean loss of 61 million, heavily distorted by one orca and one hulk.

Mostly frigs.

1 Like

Much negative you…, I am however just loving the extra content.

PS I thought you deserved some Yoda

2 Likes

Real Frank Oz Yoda doesnt actually talk like that

(Sorry man, Empire is my 2nd favourite movie)

When idiots like you stop pushing others to leave the game or play it “their” way.

I guess the mentality of your alliance has finally rubbed off on you - F1 or leave isn’t for everyone.,.
Sad, very sad.,.

1 Like

crack cocaine is not conducive to a good development cycle

Without it EVE would never have existed in the first place.

The problem is cocaine or not, management are still living in the “Danger Game” times while it is now no more than a nice collectors item.
Management needs to open their eyes and take a good hard look at what THEY have done to the game over the last 10 years.

Stop with all the “quick fixes” that don’t really change anything and get to actual game design.,.

1 Like

Because there isnt one.

Either the donut starts to fill in, or enough liars actually leave.

1 Like

Im just going to leave this here:

oh and no kingdom is unassailable if there is long term commitment and willingness to fight at all costs

They have more bullets than you have clones

@CCP_Falcon i agree.
give us conflict drivers… and make nuking structures and sov not be aids. i mean, seriously, who wanbts to have 30 fights at 3 am local just because Tz tanking is a thing, just to remove 3 astrahuses? and then go sovwanding around the constellation at the same times? and for what gain?

these gimicks of the age of chaos are not going to jumpstart eve. if anything, they’ll do the opposite.

talk to the CSM… ask “hey, null is stagnant, we know this. what would help bring activity back? what is keeping you away from conflict?”

friendship…
I dont see a problem with waking up at 3am if you want the territory.
With that said, CCP should introduce a mechanic which allows for the attacker to modify the timezone of the structure in question

If current mechanics are so hateful, why do you use them?

Make some friends in AUTZ.

Removed some inappropriate content.

1 Like

we do it in hopes of fights. like, this last war generated a TON of burnout for goons.

I wish I knew what that meant.

The last war of goons… We had very little actual fights. Was just grind structure and sov.

1 Like