CCP Please stop penalising us for money we gave you

I’m going to finish this thread on this…I LOVE THIS GAME. thank you for everybody who contributed…I just wanted to hopefully let CCP know that they have an extremely loyal following…and I am one…but you know :slight_smile:

Why don’t you sell off those 2 “gimped as alpha” accounts/chars. It will give you at least 130 Billion ISK for them. You could be having nice gameplay with your remaining account with all that spending money. Either way, we hear that you are unable to reverse your investment as you keep those accounts in alpha but your real problem is in my opinion that you think that Omega Gameplay is the Only valid gameplay. A combination Omega & Alpha is possible or even only Alpha.

I sold my 102 mill SP character and I am enjoying what EVE has to offer as a alpha and it still is enjoyable and diverse.

Ty for the info. But…I’ve grown very attached to them…they’re the only chars I’ve ever created :slight_smile: EVE Bazzar?

Just because you paid for something once, that doesn’t entitle you to get that service free forever…

This has to be a troll thread…

1 Like

It’s never enough, people always want more even if it ends up in silliness.

They will use dumb, twisted “logic” and pretend to not understand why it’s dumb and twisted, frantically trying to get things their way.

It’s childish, pathetic and actually rather insulting.

1 Like

YES I paid for a game i loved…and no trolls here btw

one of the best games i’ ve played…so please don’t make me stop

YOU are the one threatening to stop if you don’t get your way…sorry but if you can’t afford it then you only have the two options…

BTW as others have said, you didn’t “pay for a game”, you paid for a block of time…stop feeling so entitled.

1 Like

Hi OP, this has to do with the pricing model in play. I believe you are accustomed to video games where you pay once, and the game is yours to play forever.

Eve Online uses a subscription model, whereby you pay for the time when you want to use the game. Once you stop paying, you lose access. If you want to start paying again in the future, you get the access back.

From reading your posts, it seems like you don’t enjoy/appreciate the subscription model, and you’d rather make a 1-time payment for your game. Short of CCP changing their entire pricing model, I don’t think you’ll get what you want from this game/company.

Skill farm them, that should generate enough isk to plex the accounts or at least close enough that a grind for a few hundred mill wont be too bad.

1 Like

Just use skill extractors to keep your extra accounts running. 10 minutes works and trade off of not accumulating more skill points, will allow you to run them as Omegas and fully access all there skills, as well as multibox.

1 Like

Any of you who don’t think it’s going to be totally free to play for all skills eventually are fooling yourselves.

The OP isn’t interested in solutions that make sense. OP just wants everything for free, because reasons.

2 Likes

Just piping in to say that if you are suggesting that a combination of Omega and Alpha is possible together, then you are wrong my friend.

You cannot have an Alpha and Omega logged in together. It’s against the either/or The TOS and EULA

Jesus wept.

You’re not actually, otherwise you wouldn’t beg for freebies.

U can use someone elses car and house. Also credit cards I think. :thinking:

No, we’re not. You can play Eve on a single account without forking over a single penny; what you can’t do is play on multiple accounts simultaneously without paying.

Firt of all, if you are a farmer, thank you for your hard work a lot of food I eat comes from you. That aside, let me look at this from a business perspective.

If YOU think it is worth it, you should pay for all accounts you like to play at the same time. If you do not feel spending so much, play one full character or one limited character at a time.

How do I deal with it? I have a budget for entertainment. I can spend it how I see fit. Sometimes I need to make choices and stop one or more subscriptions. To attend the eve invasion tours Amsterdam and London I skipped renewing two subs for 1 year. But since I like to play I took a job in the weekend delivering food. I then switched to working in the weekend at McDonals flipping burgers a few times and made enough to resub and buy some PLEX. But time and money are the most difficult to get items in RL. Everyone needs to determin how to organise their life. I learned a lot from Eve online and it’s community, even with all the toxicity here and there. I advanced in life through a computer game and it’s community. You should try too.

Was about to write the same. This is the only thing that had to be said in this whole thread.

Since extractors exist, fully trained alts are basically free (with minimal effort). That is also why we have seen such a surge in multiboxing.

2 Likes