CCP should seriously consider removing Local from Null

Prove it then. Tell us why the smaller entities won’t have a hard time against large entities.

Well it depends. Smaller groups will have to use smaller faster hit / run tactics. They can trade this up for a larger group and fly capitals but I struggle to understand why you think small groups in nulsec should have their hand held while they field ships they haven’t a hope of defending on their own.

This is precisely why I’m right. This is your best counter-argument and it sucks ass.

A battleship waiting for a cynabal or interceptor to be in d-scan range to initiate a maneuver will be too late to make it’s move in many case. The interceptor for example could be withing 8 AU of you even if you nail the D-SCAN button at the right game-tick to spot him within range.

Smaller entities currently, and always, will have a hard time against larger ones.
Its cos they are smaller, not because of Local (or its absence).

So why make it even harder and favour the blobs more. I’ve told you why removing local will favour the blobs, and it’s not up for debate, IT WILL.

Removing Local from player sov wont change the rate at which a cynabal or interceptor can escape an incoming BS or one awaiting their arrival.

Who cares, it’s hardly something to base an argument on anyway. Make a valid case for the big picture otherwise stop posting.

Sucks Ass? You are either below 12 years old or incredibly immature for your age. Either way you have no place discussing anything with adults.

Why does my counter argument fall short? Care to explain with no insults or name calling or anything else that detracts from your already weak points? You think it’s the worst thing ever that smaller groups have to be more careful than larger ones? Seems pretty obvious to me. The insane thing is people flying capitals solo because of the automated warning system.

You are basically admitting yourself that it will force smaller groups out of nullsec. How is that a positive in any circumstance? That’s why your argument sucks ASS. At least you agree with me that the consequence is less diversity in nullsec, now we are getting somewhere.

Quiet child. Adults are talking.

Your inability to understand a perfectly simple point doesn’t mean legitimate players will feel the same as you :blondesassyparrot: It’s fine if a lot of folks leave Nul, just as long as the ones that stay aren’t risk averse carebears like you.

Mine was a response to someone other than you, on an issue other than you posted on, Mr. Critical Thinker, and you have taken it out of context.

The capacity of a BS to react to a cynabal/interceptor is not related to Local.
Its only related to the ship stats of the ship hulls involved.

I know you are mad. But please, try to contain it.

So we finally get to the real motive. You just hate PVE’ers. With that bias you are incapable of making a valid argument and so you should be ignored. Bye.

Yeah. I think we are arguing with a child.
It happens.

I’m not mad, I’ve just won. Bye.

Haha stop twisting my words child.

My motive is to make EvE hard again. It’s become easy and it’s inhabitants soft. You are living proof.

Can you stop being so mad and afraid please? Thanks.

I think, rather, its you that hates PvP.

PS: This is a PvP based game.

So do some ■■■■■■■ PVP then and quit b1tching because you can’t catch PVE miners because of local. Hunting is not PVP, not even ■■■■■■■ close.

I rest my case.
Jesus, look at the expletive spam in anger about some PvPer hurting his PvE.

You’re not hurting anyones PVE, that’s why your here b1tching.