CCP should seriously consider removing Local from Null

The reason you just pointed out, if you remove local then nuets and others who need Intel just as much to survive in hostile territory would lose out, corps and alliance have their channels, if local goes it could effect those who visit null.

1 Like

Like I said, why the hell do you care about the economy? Why should I? The only thing that ever inflates is PLEX anyway. CCP are just scared that people will buy less plex, it’s none of your concern.

1 Like

I don’t personally and neither have others that mentioned the effect on the economy. It would be irrelevant anyway, since the only opinion that is important is CCP’s and they’ve made their position clear.

So you can be an angry little man all you like. Nothing is going to change.

If I’m in an escalation with a 1.5b isk rattlesnake… not immediately. I d-scan like crazy to see if they’re scanning me down and coming to the first gate of the site… but I don’t run at the site of a red in system.

Without local, I probably won’t run DED sites anymore. I certainly won’t TRAVEL to them. And the biggest loss I have on this toon was exactly that… traveling home after running a DED site through a bit of space with no intel. (losing one of those 1.5b isk rattlesnakes)

That kill doesn’t happen without local in null… because I wouldn’t travel to run that site.

Hunters WANT those kills. Those kills likely don’t happen without local (or happen less frequently).

When I’m mining I bait. Heck, the only reason I mine is a chance to bait.

1 Like

So what are you mentioning it for then. If you don’t care about the economy then why do you care if players carrier rat?

You’re right, including local so give up the ridiculous dream.

1 Like

It’s not my dream. Maybe you have confused some people here.

It is otherwise you wouldn’t even be in this thread.

Great logic. So you’re in this thread, so it must be your dream too then?

I thought it was pretty clear I was on the opposing side of the argument. Are you going to admit you want local removed now or carry on this sham that you don’t care about anything being discussed in this thread yet are still here arguing.

I was pretty clear about 1000 posts ago. But if you are going to claim that being in this thread means death to local, then you can’t remove yourself from that group.

Alternatively, accept that it’s also possible other people don’t want local removed either.

Calm down little man. I’m not arguing with you.

You asked a question. I answered and then you’ve been ranting since. Thats nothing to do with me. Go look in the mirror to see the problem.

A question I asked a month ago or something and I didn’t even ask you. You didn’t even answer the question I asked anyway idiot.

Does the date you ask a question matter to when you receive an answer? The thread was necroed, which often starts discussion again. Apologies for not waiting with baited breath to answer a question the moment you post one.

Yes I did.

You asked:
Define what destroying the economy means

To which I replied, he didn’t need to, because CCP have stated their concerns several times…

Direct answer to the question asked.

Go again maybe? Perhaps you’ll score next time.

That’s not an answer. I wanted to know WHAT HE THINKS. That’s why I asked HIM. NOT you.

I guess you should have put that in your question then. Your question was “Define what destroying the economy means…”

Doesn’t seem to preclude anyone from answering, which thankfully is what forums are about.

One more time maybe?

That’s why I used the reply button. Give up.

Get a life.

That’s a rather disappointing comeback. I’m sure you can do better.

This is a joke and not in no way able to curb the massive ISK generation by capitals. Instead of this useless politicking, they should do some profound work on anoms to make it harder for capitals, supers in particular, to farm them, without hurting other forms of ISK generation. I have suggested one way, but CCP is not competent enough to do anything about it except for blanket bombardment of the issue. CCP also was so wise to remove a very big ISK sink: market fees without doing adjustments to faucets at the same time. Typical case of failing “leave them with fun toys for a while, we adjust later”.

And before you think that no local changes anything: Consider this:

While several dozens of thousand of players generated 60T ISK in Null sec, a couple of hundred generated 11T in W-space. No local is not going to solve the issue of too much ISK being generated.

Furthermore: I don’t know if you (general you, not personal you) have noticed but since CCP started interfering with ISK generation, ISK generation has become erratic and gone out of control. Before it was a steady but slow gain, now it’s a rollercoaster with huge spikes and minor dips. Whatever CCP does, it is only making the ISK generation go wilder.

2 Likes

I agree. Players will always find a way to push the boundary and a lot of the issue seems to come down to game designers not really understanding how the game is played.

2 Likes