CCP Stop me from throwing Money at DU, give us WIS!

The average age of player in EVE is around 30. There are only few percents of players below 18. The chart starts from 13.

If EVE and forums would be available for adults only, they could bring all adult stuff adult capsuleers are capable of and know about, pleasure hubs and gambling with ISK too. Now game looks more like a disneyland with few evil clowns.

Graphic ship on ship action…

I think WIS would of been good if they would have used the Unreal Engine

2 Likes

not to mention fast :slight_smile:

1 Like

First thing I’d do is have a look what’s outside that window

2 Likes

But it is a tech demo not a game right?

DU is Pre ALpha, will be MMO

So you can download an play it already?

yes it is pre-alpha and you can play it few hours a week

So what are you still doing here?

Hehe watched some gameplay, and I have Landmark flashbacks. The same choppiness in loading stuff up, voxel tech is just what it is. Also have seen peoples builds and its usually what I have seen in Landmark, some levitating buildings, sometimes someone having more time to do something pretty.

I would give it a go to try and do something like that:
https://forums.eveonline.com/uploads/short-url/vOMOB04AP6f4pU6eAgq0Gg8HnxX.jpg

BTW loks like space engineers creators are stopping development soon? :thinking:

1 Like

Just spending rest of my PLEXs

Well, DU doesn’t have to do much in the PVP sandbox department to become a serious threat to the now neutered, softened and carebeared up EVE.

By becoming more mainstream, and less pvp sandbox niche, over the years CCP have effectively dragged EVE into the pool of “normal MMO’s” which it then has to compete with and can’t ever win from, long term. And now there might just be a pvp sandbox competitor on the horizon, and in the weakened state EVE is in… that might become an issue.

I had never heard of DU, I’ve checked some YouTube vids and (tried to) eliminate hype fanboism. I want this to happen so much!

1 Like

you can actually give as much as you want for DU. As for SC.

Its called “funding”.
because

“Crow-Funded”

It is a miracle that what they managed to accomplish with a dozen programmers and a minimum amount of money, I think this is the last moment for a ccp to wake up.

Damn. I’ve been with CCP for 10+ years and given them possibly thousands of dollarydoos by now… But if Dual Universe cashes in even half of its promises I think I’ll leave EVE behind.

But dual universe will not be really much more than what you see on those gameplays. Maybe a bit improved, but not too much. Having seen what the development looks with Landmark in closed beta, I would say its rather what you see now, is what will be there at the end. People will only make more ugly builds as time goes by and they care less. Actually Landmark is no more, it was inferior in some points to Dual Universe, but then it was better than Dual Universe in others. I particularly would miss Landmark’s build tools, and very detailed voxel build system.

Holy crap. I never heard of DU, but if it can provide the best of Eve and SC, I’ll force money down its throat!

1 Like

Just contract them to me and off you go to a game you actually like. I’m here to help friend :wink:

2 Likes

You don’t deserve it.

1 Like

There is no one who deserves it more than me. I’m a hero to the people

1 Like