CCP, we want legs too!

Obligatory…

2 Likes

No thanks. EVE is a spaceships game. Focus attention on balancing spaceships please.

1 Like

That’s been said for the past 10 years and the game has gone downhill due to it.

The most growth this game ever saw was with the promise of WiS and when CCP implemented it, they blew it with their inadequate programming. Then years later they removed everything pertaining to it because it was a big sore thumb, a constant reminder of a huge fail done by them.

Except Apparel items, they keep those in-game because they’re MT items…

3 Likes

Unsupported premise.

no lmao

1 Like

Which is exactly what you keep posting.

Oooh, the “NO U” response. I see you’ve graduated from kindergarten to first grade.

1 Like

lol, gratz on starting Kindergarten school, your troll replies will take you far in life…

NOT…

When challenged on his unsubstantiated claims, DeMichael Crimson resorts to insulting people. Such a fragile person who can’t handle being questioned.

And even more BS from you, please come back after you’ve grown up and can post a mature reply.

Talk about projection.

I got an idea, boy, how about you back up your assertion?

My assertion of what, that you’re a known forum troll or that you just constantly post BS replies?

Your assertions that EVE online has “gone downhill” due to not having WiS and that “the most growth” EVE Online ever saw was because of WiS.

Do try to keep up and stay on topic, child.

I never said Eve has gone downhill due to not having WiS. It’s gone downhill due to the constant ship balancing.

Also the most growth Eve had was with the promise of WiS which can be clearly seen in Eve Offline log-in numbers from 2008 to 2011.

Please do some research pubie.

1 Like

And can you back that assertion up? No, you can’t. Do try to keep up.

Correlation does not imply causation. Do try again, child.

Obviously you’re too stupid to do any research.

Your inability to support your assertions is a failure on your part, not mine.

Gawd you’re like a broken record, nothing but BS remarks from you. You want stats, do your own research and check log-in numbers on Eve Offline from 2008 to 2011, that’s the time frame CCP kept promising WiS.

“I don’t like being challenged to support my claims, waa waaa!!!”

Awwww poor boy, I already told you: correlation does not prove causation. T.T

lol, just as I said, nothing but troll remarks from you.

Done wasting my time…

Yes yes, I’m the troll for asking you to back up your assertions. Sure thing, bud.