CCP, we want legs too!

“Walking in stations”, a proof of concept, was removed because the engine they used was abandoned by it’s developers and would never compile in 64bit. No matter how good the WiS was they had to find another engine.

In August 2009, CCP announced Dust 514. Reddit - Dive into anything

In 2014 CCP explained a strategy of smaller teams and they informed about Project Legion

In 2018, CCP announced Project Nova a smaller and simpler FPS Project Nova - CCP Games

In 2019, Hilmar made a cryptic tweet https://twitter.com/HilmarVeigar/status/1090718113346306056?s=20

In 2021 it is rumoured, John Smedly is still holding that beer. Meanwhile CCP Hilgar emailed me “You do have a smarphone, right?”

In the year 2525, if man is still alive. If woman can survive, they may find…

4 Likes

No legs for Capsuleers, only pew-pew. If walking around you care so much about play Elite. Good game.

1 Like

WiS was a good example of people thinking they wanted something when they didn’t. Other than rhe totally unworkable “EVA” idea that one Dev worked on on his spare time, nothing about WiS was even remotely compatible with EVE online. Getting rid of the captains quarters literally made the game easier to maintain and develop.

Most of the most fanatical WiS advocates who posted here didn’t play EVE for what it was, but rather “for it’s potential!!” That’s the same thing Star Citizen fans say as they fork over more money for vaporware.

1 Like

But if it has no POTENTIAL then it’s TRASH.

All great things are accomplished not because they are easy but because they are hard!

3 Likes

Sort o’

Havent been in TiDi other than when it bleeds into HS. But if you like 3fps, you go for it

Grow up, son or someone will do it for you. And that may sting you.

:rofl: :neutral_face: :disappointed_relieved: :cry: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

CCP did it before it was cool :sunglasses:

And it didn’t work very well

Cabins was great. It worked well enough to further improvements. But they decided to just delete everything instead of development

Maybe they overheard its wanking in stations, not walking.

Jokes aside. it was executed CCP way anyway. So how could it not go badly?

1. beards
  2. cowboy hats
  3. Dynamic Portrait Evolution + shave fatigue mechanics (see my post in the cowboy hat thread)
  4. legs
  5. pod fluid freshener (magic tree with pine scent)

I’d trade any of these ideas in for the OLD VOICE of Aura !
kwSHXt

First of all, you’re way late with the reply.
Secondly, the convo didn’t even concern you.
Third and more importantly, sounds like you’re making a threat of RL violence on me.

Any more replies like that will be reported as such.

1 Like

It’s never too late to grow up. And your reading comprehension leaves a lot to be desired if you actually think I’m threatening you. Says more about you than me.

Wanna play in the kitchen, take the heat.

Your words:

And even more BS from you, please come back after you’ve grown up and can post a mature reply.

Looks like you did not like your own poison.

1 Like

No I don’t want leg’s what a waste of dev time we already have 0 content updates for about a year now.

@ISD_Dorrim_Barstorlode
Thread needs some clean up, got some posters looking to start a forum flame war.

1 Like

@DeMichael_Crimson Yep I agree, it needs moderation.

If you gonna play victim, at least clean your ■■■■ first.

Totally immature, not gonna reply to you anymore.