CCP: what plans do you have for tags? Aren't prices going to skyrocket?

I don’t think people who farm clone solider tags are interested in ‘safe space’

I don’t know Arzad

1 Like

i have a stupid tanked phantasm to farm those tags , but i never use it because warping from belt to belt is beyond borring
arzad is my home station

the farmers are a side thing , CCP watering the game is my main issue

I’m just happy there is a sizeable patch incoming. It seems ages since anything had a positive change. I will wait and see how the rest of this pans out.

They probably wont do anything as this is part of the targeted change. The increase is meant to encourage going after more profitable targets rather than the low value ones.

Well…depending on the actual goal it might. Then again, it’d be far from the first time ccp did something that made no sense…hmm…

Guess it’s time to bust out the ole AF again.

Like the war declaration changes, these are well over a decade past due. This is nothing but good for the game, sure in the short term a few alpha characters will need to find new gameplay, longer term it is going result in a far less toxic culture as those who have faced very little consequences for their actions finally held to even just a minimal level of accountability.

The irony is the war dec changes is what led directly to the rise of more ganking.

Alphas aren’t ganking. This is a straight un-needed nerf simply because people don’t understand the game they are playing.

Accountability? ROFL.

This is a spaceship vidya game. Not a job.

Blowing other people up is literally the name of the game.

Like any old car, fix one part and the next weakest one starts to rattle.

When alpha accounts were introduced this changed was distinctly highlighted as one that CCP would implement should it become a problem. At worst, it is not a nerf, merely a paywall.

If it is the assertion these changes lack accountability, why does thou protest so?

And yet there was a fanfest presentation by CCP that said at its core EVE was designed as a PvE game.

Why else do the majority of players live in High Security space not caring what a CSM was and laughing at the null blocks about their jump fatigue?

That would be interesting to see. Do you have a link on that?

1 Like

LOL cept they didn’t.

Can you even prove the majority of the players truly “live” in hi sec?

ROFL.

Not really. The war dec nerfs combined with other slow PvP starving activities led to ganking. Its pretty clear.

Mmm it is a nerf and sadly a sign of further nerfs to come.

Because the idea of accountability in a vidya game is laughable.

You strike me as one of those weirdos who think cause people murder other peeps in a vidya game, it must make them a murderer IRL huh?

I heard Amamake is pretty safe and the sun is probibly the safest.

amamake is amazing
its like a 5 stars space resort

come to low sec , low sec best sec

2 Likes

I had around 130 of those clone soldier tags and now regret selling them about 2 weeks ago.
As with any change price will go up for a while and then stabilize… I wouldn’t be so worried about this.

1 Like

until the anti gankers group up and keep it expensive.

I dont know about anyone else but i am sitting on thousands and thousands of tags that i wasnt really using before. Thats a lot of money once the price goes up. I cant wait.

Literally have an Eve mail sitting in my inbox from killing a Rupture that was ratting in low sec belts. This is one of about 4 people I’ve ever seen ratting in belts in low sec the past 6 months. The body of the Eve mail is along the lines of “I was farming you ■■■■■■■ idiot”.

It turns out, they are very much interested in safe space.

4 Likes

WTB a hauler specialized in compressing alpha ganker salt.

Look it’s been said for years that a non-paying customer ganking a paying customer is bad business. And this is a business.
In fact, you can gank somebody, say “It’s just business, bro. Maybe this game isn’t for you”. CCP can gank your “playstyle” and say the same thing. Sauce for the goose and all that.

Goes to show you that no matter what you do, somebody else is going to do it too.

1 Like

Dude. Imbecile. Shut. TF. UP. with this Alpha ganker bull. It literally isn’t a thing. The only people ganking with an alpha account are literally newbros ganking for likely the first time.

Stop spreading this bull. It is incorrect. There is literally NOBODY ganking on an alpha account.

5 Likes

No? I have heard from one guy (and I don’t know why he should lie), that he has even multiple Alpha ganking chars and just logs off immediately after the gank, logging in the next so he can gank nonstop, not even waiting out the criminal timer. And if he had this idea, he is for sure not the only one.

But, besides this its just a business model decision, and an absolutely correct one: non-paying customers should be very very very limited in their abilities to harm the experience of paying customers.

Or to say it in your words: Dude. Imbecile. Pay. the. GODDAMN. SUB. if you want to gank.

1 Like