Change is coming

Yes EVERY form of PVP in high is harmful for CCP’s buisness…they already confessed this…you ignoring even this is not helpful at all…

You and I will fundamentally disagree, and that’s okay. You labeled me a dogmatist, it’s perfect. Without the PVP in high, no PVE in high - perfect solution imo

You even disagree what CCP already confessed?

Well this will not change a jota of what has to be done…

That’s the dumbest statement i’ve ever red on this forum.

You desperatly need a mining permit.

3 Likes

No, CCP has a history of talking out of both sides of it’s mouth. Which do you wanna believe is your own narrative. I’ve always admired CCP because they’ve gone against the grain that other MMO’s have and been their own thing. The wardec change is not a huge issue for me but I wonder what’s next? Thinking out loud here I guess I’m waiting for them to reverse what they (especially @CCP_Falcon) say about new players retention depending on being killed rather than ‘leveling their Raven and quitting’

Would you like to know what Eve looks like with EVERY form of PvP removed from hisec?

Log on to the test server and look at the market; that is the true reality of the removal of EVERY type of PvP from hisec.

You were right Jonah, i gave him way too much credit.

1 Like

heh

IMHO he’s a prime example of what happens when you teach people what to think, not how to think.

2 Likes

Scary.

I’ll give him this, his wilful ignorance and tactical stupidity games are tip top; even if it is unintended :wink:

I’d even risk a “World class” level.

It’s like someone mixed up some Veers with some Salvos, a sprinkling of Holey and a large pinch of arsehole to come up with him.

3 Likes

Hum, he’s something else, the “EVERY form of PVP” thing is beyond everything else.
He’s a meme.

He doesn’t understand the game itself, so it’s hardly surprising that he doesn’t know what constitutes as PvP in Eve.

My dear Balos, nothing says it better than a song…

2 Likes

dPXhUoT

3 Likes

Dude, you have clearly no clue what white knighting is. Please, go away.

Hahahaha idiots, think i go that easy. Just wanted people that read this trash, see the true you.
Look at your remarks, pathetic !! lol

I would you guys to do the following, make a fleet together (Mortlake / Eric / Mevawhattafckidiotname/Jonah/pix)
and listen to this song together, it tells you exactly how i feel and think about your kind.

D12 - ■■■■ on you

Loving the tears in the announcements section, you baby’s should check it out. Your kind is crying their hearts out rofl

I don’t listen to children’s music.

1 Like

It’s REALLY funny how the concrete heads even deny facts CCP already confessed…

It shows how stucked they are in their own bubble…way to brainwashed to even admit to things that’s outside of the bubble…

It’s like the last days of the GDR or the soviet union…WE ARE RIGHT,nobody else,but the people are on the streets and demand freedom…