Change is coming

Oh for the love of lock.

@ISD_Dorrim_Barstorlode please jam a cork in this thread.

They’re invoking the Romans now…

Never go full retard.

Because you just did.

Also, you must either have one of the tiniest noodle on the planet, or suffering from a complete lack of sexlife to feel the need to share or be so jolly for such a non- and neverwill- existent feature.

Let’s rephrase that to CSM politician

Constantly ignoring the truth and was is the best for the game by a single group will not hinder CCP to do what has to be done…

That’s all that’s worth to say about it…

There is NO and i repeat not a SINGLE way or bag of salt that you can use to stop the game become more mainstream…and i guess you know it,otherwise you wouldn’t be that rowdy about people supporting this solution…

The thing is, there’s always been a solution. There are many ways to avoid war deccers that don’t involve logging off and not playing for a week. The real problem was never wardecs. The real problem was unimaginative players, and irresponsible CEOs that wouldn’t or otherwise couldn’t commit to teaching new players how to handle the hard yards. The simple fact is, the defenders of a wardec have always had all the advantage in everything, and this change solves nothing. All it does is add another layer to the illusion that is the ‘safety’ of high security space. This isn’t even a bandaid solution to anything, because nothing is broken, and nothing’s being fixed. If anything, wardeccing is now more restrictive against newer players to the game who want to just jump right into the PVP with their friends but don’t want to deal with caps and supers in low and nul.

Because that’s the only option for unrestrictied PVP now. Go to low or nul and hope that random Caracal you’re about to tackle isn’t a cyno bait. Don’t worry, I’m sure the newbros will be fine. I’m sure THAT won’t make them want to quit the game at all. After all, I was doing it for years in low before PA bought the game and pushed this ‘straight outta BDO’ wardec illegibility nonsense onto this game.

The only players that ever quit this game were always going to, no matter what happened, with the exception of PVP being outright removed in some way, and this game will cease to be EVE Online long before that happens, if it hasn’t already.

7 Likes

It’s not a solution, it’s a concession to laziness and incompetence by poor leaders.

2 Likes

It matters not what change comes, people will be attacked if there is a war or not, this will drive the pvp towards other tactics and it won’t even be a feckin week after the chagne with war decs that we’ll see the first post whining like a pro and demanding even further protection.

i do hope CCP get real busy with upgrading the war dec system and not leave it the way these changes are going too.

it won’t be a solution, just wait till your bling BS is fecked mid mission with no agro timer or war dec.

1 Like

Yay and let’s wait to gankers cry about hisec being too safe too xD … you all talk like only the ganked cry in forums, but deccers and gankers throw their tears too

1 Like

2 Likes

People have always been rowdy in general when you lazy hisec bums come around waving your tiny noodle around like some “now i haz power” scepter.

You’re pathethic, go away.

1 Like

I resemble that remark :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This thread has run its course and the conversation has been sufficiently derailed. Thread closed.

1 Like