Christmas 2017

As much as I would like to fly one of those, wasn’t that the giveaway for the the Fanfest and EVE-Vegas attendees? If I remember that right those should stay special a bit longer. Perhaps x-mas the next year or as a top tier reward for a beefed up event side?

Yes im pretty sure the marshal is being given out to the fanfest and eve vegas attendees, and then later in PD. I can’t post any proof of PD because i wouldn’t be able to find it, and also im in the middle of class. Although i am pretty sure i saw somewhere that it would be coming as a reward to PD in the future during January or February i think.

It’d be nice if one of the CCP Mods on here could give us an indication that they’ve seen any of this discussion, and a view as to whether any of this is even being considered.

Most likely any dev who might have taken an interest in this thread has already been fired.

6 Likes

These are not at all the pressing, meta-defining idea that CCP is looking for.

Yes something cool but “useless” to fly around in like the Zepher or Echulon.

I still have mine saved up and the fireworks

1 Like

I want Echulon. Whatever it is, sounds funny.

2 Likes

Lol sorry Echelon

I bought one years ago, and since then they added a special Data Analyzer just for that ship. Only has one mid slot.

1 Like

Ah this one, I actually had one, but somebody was jealous so he ganked it. :pensive:
Maybe they could make tech 2 version and call it Echulon? And make a module specially for it that would reflect all damage to the source for a few seconds when activated?. :smiling_imp::ok_hand:

1 Like

Sadly i took a extended break from Eve after my laptop died, 3 years. And my Corp bud decided to clean the Corp hanger, sold my Echelon, Comet, and a my Nemesis I won on a Eve raffle site before they were banned.

When Echelon was first handed out, the analyzer was included as a separate item. (Unlike the Zephyr, which magically creates a probe launcher when assembled.) The Echelon ought to be paired up with a counterpart that understands Relic sites.

Snowballs and festival launchers have been given away on so many occasions, that they are pretty inexpensive on the market.

I do enjoy the inside jokes and figuring out references sprinkled through the commemorative items, can’t get enough of that.

1 Like

You can have a socks if you want to, the cheap cheap they gave us last times are totally equal of how they threat the community - feed us with useless things.

1 Like

geckos

or new shoes.

Those will be handed out on Veterans Day. Like “Unfinished Tournament Schedule” - This half-finished tournament plan has a few rule changes scribbled to its backside but it looks like the author had to drop work in the middle of a thought.

(No, this isn’t funny. When thinking of CCP I am not in a funny mood these days.)

2 Likes

I haven’t seen someone this melodramatic since I watched a kid in a store find out he wasn’t allowed to get a toy. Grow up kids, CCP giving you a Clear Skies ticket for Christmas is not a demonstration of how much they hate you. The ships we used to get were useless shuttles with a gimmick added on top.

Ask yourself every day, “Am I spending my time looking for things to ■■■■■ about?” If the answer is yes, stop. That’s a disgusting way to live.

2 Likes

Satsuma and a bag of nuts

1 Like

The way it should be:

4 Likes

yeah but than Charlie gets everything soooo…

would love for ccp to give us free plex for xmas.

3 Likes