Close topic please

Solo hunter, not solo fighter. I don’t want targets that fight back. It’s just me out there, can’t get tackled while they call for help. I go for isk-filled pinatas, aka, explorers, haulers, etc.

As for killboards, who cares. I’d have more kills if I flew in blobs and shot at other blobs, but that’s not how I play this game.

Exactly. So - feel free to go where you can hunt without local. WH. Enjoy your playstyle and leave us our playstyle, would you please?

Well, yeah, I am asking for a change that makes it slightly easier for solo players and small groups to impact big groups…but only slightly easier. It shouldn’t be something so drastic it disrupts the game. Honestly, I think that if an idea like this was implemented, an OA required for local chat, most systems in null sec would still have local 99% of the time.

Disrupting enemy communications has been a valid military tactic for centuries, yet in this open sandbox game, it’s nearly impossible. It’s not going to destroy the game if a few null sec systems sometimes go without local for a few hours.

2 Likes

Naw, I’d rather hunt you while you’re ratting in your safe space.

Reopening closed threads is bad, mkay?

We just had a huge discussion on this. At the very least read that thread so we don’t rehash stuff.

And yes we are to get a deployable that will do what you are talking about and it will likely have fitting options so it could do other things.

Google…use it.

And I see we are going down the same Salvos rabbit hole we went down in the last thread…

Which makes this a relevant topic for discussion.

So how about you and others desist from trolling it to death like the other one.

1 Like

I know, I’ve already been told these things multiple times. Thanks for the reminder, I almost forgot.

Why don’t you then ask for the thread to be closed then? It is rather redundant.

Agreed.

72 responses and a wish to close all in only one day. i wish i wasn’t so tired reading this would probably be a hoot

idk, if my thread was salvoshed I’d also want it to be closed lol

2 Likes

Locking thread at OP’s request.

1 Like