CODE - Forums and Discussions

Yep, you are wrong.

Send me one billion isk and I’ll teach you the MYSTERIES OF AIKO

2 Likes

The permit is cheaper. lol

CONCORD always wins!

1 Like

Concord is a false protection. It’s just a deterrent to minimize crime in Highsec but not remove it. Many of us are being gank because of blindly trusting concord.

spits out brandy

I say, are you saying we cannot even trust… the (not actual) Police?!

2 Likes

CODE. don’t camp, they glamp in the nearest station until someone catches their attention by doing something like dropping out of warp and slowboating several kilometers to the gate.

3 Likes

Thank You very much sir! o7… You save me from paying 1 bill isk… :sunglasses:

Concord is NOT there to ‘protect’ you, it’s there to punish whoever attacked you - a major difference.

5 Likes

The only thing that Concord protects is the doughnut shop found in the food court of every station, and capsuleers aren’t allowed anywhere near it.

Meanwhile at Concord HQ in Yulai, the following log has just been received.

Concord Covert Projects. 1 December YCC 120

Barry, the FNG in engineering, is a valuable addition to the team. His methodology is haphazard but he certainly gets results.
A recent example of his research and testing resulted in the long awaited clusterwide blocking of the AI links between capsuleer ships and their remote weapons platforms, strengthening our authority. The basic solution to messing with those bloody immor(t)als was found in an ancient article in a publication, about something called HAM Radio, from the pre-diaspora era of the ancestors.

Complaints are already flooding in due to this research, this is good news because it means that the project is a success; we shall watch what they do, not what they say.

9 Likes

even after pills i hate you… what’s wrong with you CCP?

Come to think of it. If politics is considered in Highsec, Aiko and Her alliance are doing a good job maintaining some balance in highsec which benefits industrialist who manufactures ships and modules. :slight_smile: It also minimize for some degree the production of ores in highsec.

Only 1B… selling yourself is a bad idea

She’s just giving me a discount to learn not to be gank.:slight_smile:

I thought you might like this screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/Jk446QY

2 Likes

brilliant strip :slight_smile:

1 Like

It is mean to gank freighters.

I agree. Comrade @Pix_Severus made it.

2 Likes

The legendary can anchorer, littering up space everywhere.

3 Likes

Nah thats Moonpie

1 Like

Urgh… . don’t get me started on moonpig

Pix Severus was here cans? I’m fairly sure… (secure small cans)

3 Likes