CODE - Forums and Discussions

Nope this thread is for defensive pvp. Your group are now also targeting ratting ships. :slight_smile:

Ratting is just another form of farming in Eve.

1 Like

Not targeting those ships, I’m pointing out a major flaw in the implementation of FOBs.

If theyre gonna have high damage mega ships warp jamming players in hisec belts, the overview should reflect the fact that they are not easily killed like every other pirate frig.

Stop trolling and use your brain. if you have no interest in rational debate, dont debate.

but you are also farming those PVE fitted ships :slight_smile: but thanks to your group. You made me realized that PVE fitted ships are so weak. Those destroyers fits that your group use can not even considered PVP fitting and yet it’s effective. Ratting made us carebears to become weak in defending ourselves. :rage:

My reply are for xeux

But… this is C&P?

4 Likes

As determined by…you, eh?..k…

Mining permits are not a scam. All miners are duly required to register and obtain citizenship before undocking. The annual fee is merely 10 million isk, as decreed by James 315, plus a 20 million isk late fee. So your annual total is 30 million isk. Please pay today, and I will send you a citizenship badge. Otherwise, I’m sad to say, you will be forcibly evicted and you will be exiled to some dusty wormhole.

We are a lawfully ordained government, and that’s just a fact!

Who decided that he made the rules? - as far as I can see, if a character, no matter how deluded, makes a rule … then it’s a made up rule, and has no merit whatsoever?

Protection racketeering…

You do know what you can do with your badge… don’t you? :wink:

The voters, of course.

The exact same people who decided that I get to make the rules now.

Sorry, sweetie… I didn’t vote for you… :kissing_heart:

You aren’t allowed to vote. You are not a citizen.

:grin: Lucky me !!

Calm down miner.

I am in two minds over this. On the one hand, EVE should remain a sandbox game but on the other, it’s because of groups like CODE that the game struggles to retain new players. It’s why 60% of the accounts in this game are alts and is struggling to grow.

That’s not true at all.

CODE. retains more more players than any other group in the game. AFK mining is BORING, and the CODE. keeps people interested and paying attention to the game.

1 Like

The consistent decline in accounts/the failure to grow the game says otherwise. The numbers don’t lie.

1 Like

You don’t vote for kings. Have you heard of the Lady of the Lake?

1 Like

Are they?

Any player who can’t manage to stay alive in Highsec, protected by gate guns, faction police, and CONCORD - is a player who has no chance of survival anywhere else in the game. Highsec should not be seen as a garbage bin for all the trash players to hide in, wasting server resources while they mindlessly grind AFK isk and watch YouTube videos. The farmer bots have no place in EVE, and they must all be extirpated.