CODE Selling permits at rookie help

Interesting and offtopic but… no, i rarely write in english i dnt even know what “vowels” mean, as far as im concerned being really bad with english and no giving a fok about it is not a crime… and i hope u not going that way.

1 Like

…LOL

2 Likes

Man. No proof means it’s worthless, so let me walk ya through this:

1. you hit prtscr, the key for makin’ screenshots
  2. ya head to imgur.com in ya browser
  3. ya click “new post”
  4. ya hit “ctrl+v”
  5. ya wait
  6. ya link it here

engage!

Whatever dude.

The illiterate rarely have anything to teach the literate. And I don’t for one second believe your story. Folks who “don’t use English a lot” never have enough consistency to spell all the words you do, but not “you” or “your” or “you’re”.

I mean, you are an idiot either way.

But you do you.

2 Likes

aww mate ya’rr ruinin’ it. let him make a screenshot at least, or at least a sorry excuse why he can’t make one.

Hi zoberg i hav screenshoots of Alleid going from “advertising” permits to rplaying CODE religion to making up excuses and droping rp completely but thats for my ticket if support ask for then and being honest noone here doubts what im saying is true some try to deflect the topic and little more.

Unless ur a CCP representative ofc.

1 Like

You can upload 'em here AND send them in with the ticket. That’s a really, really sorry excuse. Come on now, ya can even upload 'em directly into ya post, there’s a button for that.

Wow clockwork so u think im liying when i say english not my language woa u flatter me but im not into homo btw u know at those awesome times we live on theres a thing named autocorrector someone so clever than u missed that uh?

1 Like

zoberg u missing something i already send a ticket im here to denigrate Alleid Pollard an the sheep that defend him read all my posts maybe u can notice im far from being ashamed but keep trying i can despise ur kin whole days no end

1 Like

Sendin’ the pics in a ticket doesn’t prevent ya from postin’ em here and it ain’t “illegal” either. Ya’rr nothin’ but bullshittin’ around here, so i’m gonna flag ya for wastin’ our time.

:popcorn:

If anyone else would have tried to sell something in Rookie Help would most likely nobody have cared for it. CODE. wins again the public’s attention, thanks to OP.

3 Likes

man! awesome! i taught ya that!

Whitehound again ur one of the few here whose replys are not just pathetic attempts at deflecting the topic and i know ppl like James love to get attention no matter if good or bad but i think, and i know is just my opinion, that some sheep wannabe wolf get genuinely butthurt when someone make then remember what they really are and yes im know im aggressive in the ways i express my opinions, cant change it, thats my small revenge for Alleil Pollard making my eyes bleed.

2 Likes

Actually as a long time fan of CODE. I say this sadly. Ticket that ■■■■ with a copy of it from your logs. Rookie help chat is non political and there are no self promotions allowed. All help should be completely neutral there we have a thousand other methods to scam, sell recruit etc

5 Likes

always

I’d like to point out that this could be a carebear who staged the whole thing, assumin’ the guy in rookie chat actually exists of course and he’s gonna get a banhammer for that, ‘cause we ain’t allowed pretendin’ bein’ part of a group we ain’t.

1 Like

Bingo

z0berg by all the demons in the avernus ur ego is gigantic but no idea why u must be really attractive from a physical point of view or something to be that much egocentric, just because im not editing out the names of other ppl involved in the screenshoot to post it here for u now all of a sudden this is a worldwide conspiracy woe there…
BRAVO… BRAVISSIMO…

1 Like

ya mate sure, everyone can clearly see which one of us got the issues.

Ofc but the difference is im very proud of mine and u try to hide urs.

1 Like